Gilbert Frierson Senior HL

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
These came out during spring and were never posted here. Frierson is raw but has superstar upside. He can be as good as any DB in th Class of 2018.

Love how he stepped his game up during the spring scrimmages. That’s the sign of a player with “it” factor.

Advertisement
Is that rawness what separates him from a guy like Surtain? Physical attributes seem comparable. Frierson definitely doesn’t lack in playmaking ability.

Most freshman are raw to a certain extent and Frierson is no exception. Usually when you see that word used to describe a prospect you can usually assume the player being described is some type of project. Frierson is not a project by any means but I get what D$ is saying. Gil needs a little time before he hits his full potential and I'm fine with that. I think Frierson will have a very good freshman campaign.

Advertisement
Can’t wait to see the kid ball for us. Freakish size and has the mentality and attitude you want for a Cane DB.

That’s a 5* player. Sorry. Shove those rankings up your *** 247, espn, & rivals.

Advertisement
There are some clowns on here that thought Bama didn't want him. lmao. Gil could have named any school on the planet and he's in the exact same tier as Hall, Surtain, Samuel, and Campbell. ****, he's better than Surtain as a corner prospect - Pat's got them stiff safety hips.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know the #'s will likley keep him at CB this year but if he can take that experience with him to S or maybe even the Striker position it may do him well in the long run.
Because of the misses he has to start at cb....i think he wont stay there though later in his career he will be a safety imo

love them dbs with wr skills. They are natural ball hawks

He is an All-Star 6* Beast!!! He’s going to eat as a corner and is going to feast as a safety when Redwine and Jaquan leave. Should he be a Free safety/Hybrid/Stiker or Strong Safety he’s going to Feast!!!
:rickflair2:

Advertisement
Back