Gilbert Frierson possible Deccomitt?

Mackmiller974

All ACC
I'm hearing Rumours he might Decommit from us and flip to Georgia is this true? I guess now is the best time to happen so we can work on finding his replacement.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I'm hearing Rumours he might Decommit from us and flip to Georgia is this true? I guess now is the best time to happen so we can work on finding his replacement.

Lol love when the trolls can't contain themselves

Advertisement

Lol love when the trolls can't contain themselves
How am I trolling I'm asking if this is true?

Lol this topic has been discussed at nausea for the past couple weeks. Read Pete's updates more or with 17 posts and joining in Feb to us it's a troll job....weak one at best

Advertisement
Wow I'm sorry I'm not a full-time devoted member in here. We're all canes fans here this is how you guys treat new members? smh

Wow, didn't hear that yet. BTW, I'm hearing DJ Johnson to Washington and Mike Harley is a lock to WVU. Also, McTeeth is now into hammerheads.

Wow I'm sorry I'm not a full-time devoted member in here. We're all canes fans here this is how you guys treat new members? smh

Has nothing about being a new member or devoted member. Scroll down until you see "Frierson" and read.

Advertisement

Here's the thing....you're either a troll (likely) or haven't read through the numerous threads where this has been discussed at length (latter, also indicates the former). Whatever the case, do better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back