Gilbert Frierson possible Deccomitt?

Ibis wings you're so ****ing moronic. You and all your **** girlfriends. All you do personally attack people who you disagree with. Sickening. And I really do not give a **** what Pete does. He puts up with your **** without any flags but when someone speaks truth in the raw it affects the Moderators sensibilities. Eat that.

*Wingz

Last edited:
Advertisement
All our commits are a possible decommit. And all our non-commits are possible commits. We will get some of both actualized this year, as we do every recruiting season.

That pretty much sums up recruiting. It's a brutal business.

Ibis wings you're so ******* moronic. You and all your ***** girlfriends. All you do personally attack people who you disagree with. Sickening. And I really do not give a **** what Pete does. He puts up with your **** without any flags but when someone speaks truth in the raw it affects the Moderators sensibilities. Eat that.

QP brushes his teeth with OP's dirty used dyck toothbrush.

I actually seen Frank Gore at my job about a week ago and I got a chance to chat with him and his wife for a bit. We talked about the basics(UM,sports,weather, etc) I mentioned Gil and he said its very unlikely Gilbert leaves Miami. If Gore says Gilbert is sticking with his commitment, all that UGA & UF garbage just throw it out the window.

Advertisement
Ibis wings you're so ******* moronic. You and all your ***** girlfriends. All you do personally attack people who you disagree with. Sickening. And I really do not give a **** what Pete does. He puts up with your **** without any flags but when someone speaks truth in the raw it affects the Moderators sensibilities. Eat that.

You are just shook up all kinds of ways.

I actually seen Frank Gore at my job about a week ago and I got a chance to chat with him and his wife for a bit. We talked about the basics(UM,sports,weather, etc) I mentioned Gil and he said its very unlikely Gilbert leaves Miami. If Gore says Gilbert is sticking with his commitment, all that UGA & UF garbage just throw it out the window.

it is garbage. hes just having fun (we would all do the same **** and wed be lying if we said we wouldn't).

The guy asks a question, and everyone attacks him. Just another example of how pathetic our fan base is.
I guess people just expect you to read every article and follow every post or your a troll.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
The guy asks a question, and everyone attacks him. Just another example of how pathetic our fan base is.
I guess people just expect you to read every article and follow every post or your a troll.

It's all part of the initiation man. Relax
I understand

Man don't fall for that BS. a lot of these guys can pass for a **** **** n all. u sound like that kid that be posting on that fb page.

Advertisement
Advertisement

triggered

Advertisement
Back