Gilbert Frierson possible Deccomitt?

Advertisement
Wow I'm sorry I'm not a full-time devoted member in here. We're all canes fans here this is how you guys treat new members? smh

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

New posters, posters who've been around, black, white, young and old.
No discrimination here.

I'm hearing Rumours he might Decommit from us and flip to Georgia is this true? I guess now is the best time to happen so we can work on finding his replacement.

So I'm guessing you are a uga fan.
What do you get out of posting this?

I'm hearing Rumours he might Decommit from us and flip to Georgia is this true? I guess now is the best time to happen so we can work on finding his replacement.

If that's what he feels is best for him, then so be it!! I guarantee once the season gets under way, his mind will change again.. It's the summer time a lot of promises are being made to these recruits, let the season start before you start with "I'm hearing Rumors"..

Advertisement
Wow I'm sorry I'm not a full-time devoted member in here. We're all canes fans here this is how you guys treat new members? smh

First time on a message board? A free one at that, there is essentially no limits. Lesson one: Read previous posts and threads before posting new threads. Lesson two: don't be so sensitive.

Advertisement
The guy asks a question, and everyone attacks him. Just another example of how pathetic our fan base is.

The guy asks a question, and everyone attacks him. Just another example of how pathetic our fan base is.

No. He asked a question that's already been asked to nauseam, and there's a thread a few spots down.

New poster asking a dumb *** question like that is automatically sounding troll alarms.

Advertisement
All our commits are a possible decommit. And all our non-commits are possible commits. We will get some of both actualized this year, as we do every recruiting season.

Ibis wings you're so ******* moronic. You and all your ***** girlfriends. All you do personally attack people who you disagree with. Sickening. And I really do not give a **** what Pete does. He puts up with your **** without any flags but when someone speaks truth in the raw it affects the Moderators sensibilities. Eat that.

Advertisement

Totally makes sense. He went to Gainesville to decommit from Miami and commit to UGA.

Advertisement
Back