Gibson.....

Perhaps a late payment from ohio state is not coming now that the buckeyes found something with they back up QB that won the playoff and title games for them.

Hmmm.

Advertisement
I heard Gibson throwing the hat down the first time was an elaborate set up. He's going to return to the scene and pick the hat up from the floor tomorrow and put it on. Gonna be the best hat game of all time. They're going to shut the hat game gimmick down after what Gibson does tomorrow.

I heard Gibson throwing the hat down the first time was an elaborate set up. He's going to return to the scene and pick the hat up from the floor tomorrow and put it on. Gonna be the best hat game of all time. They're going to shut the hat game gimmick down after what Gibson does tomorrow.

I like the effort and thought that went into this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

You've been on a roll lately

I learned my lesson with Tim Williams & MacKenzie Alexander...

Stay away from the Golden Juice it may look as sweet as sun made lemonade... but it taste like fresh warm pasteurized manner str8 from Frostproof

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back