Gibson.....

Advertisement
Following some coaches and players , golden , coley etc on twitter

I think its between us and auburn

Last edited:
Who was the QB kid that came on an OV a few weeks ago and left without an offer?

My thought was that we would see the staff offer that kid by today or tomorrow if they thought Gibson was going elsewhere. This might be our best surprise on signing day.

Who was the QB kid that came on an OV a few weeks ago and left without an offer?

My thought was that we would see the staff offer that kid by today or tomorrow if they thought Gibson was going elsewhere. This might be our best surprise on signing day.

Shirreffs?

Advertisement
We'll end up signing about 5 2 stars, a couple of ones and some NR on Wednesday that have GREAT POTENTIAL. Pathetic.

By the way....Gibson ain't coming here.

Not coming. You have to chose between the Ohio state university or Auburn. Both will be in the hunt for the national title next season and both are great programs. Something Miami doesn't have.

Advertisement
his offer is not commitable unless he commits. His grades are suspect and his handler doesn't like Miami. Al just can't catch a break

Advertisement
His skill set doent fit Coleys system. Coley hasn't even figured it out yet but it doesn't fit. He would be dumb not to go to Auburn or OSU where they are churning spread QB's out. He can be special under the right coach. Malzahn or Meyer will make him a Heisman contender.

Advertisement
Said he wants to "shock the world" kids wanna be Keith bryant so baddddd, funny thing is he said the Keith bryant line and he's gonna ride the pine at OSU like bryant does at fsu

Advertisement
Back