Gibson.....

Advertisement
I'm just assuming the Canes will offer that Sherriefs kid only if Gibson doesn't come. If you are the coaching staff wouldn't you have any indication one way or ther other (I know he's not coming) or are they that dumb? Shouldn't this kid have his offer now, it's not like we are running out of schollies. What about the commit that will "break Twitter" according to fatty Reynolds, his it Sherriefs???

Gibson shocks the world tomorrow. Trust me on this one. I never bring inside information to this board, but this one is too good to keep to myself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gibson shocks the world tomorrow. Trust me on this one. I never bring inside information to this board, but this one is too good to keep to myself.

"Shocks the world" could mean any school not named Ohio State. I see you working.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hes going to do something unprecedented and throw our hat on the floor for a second time.

Not likely to happen but......it would be awesome if at his press conference he had OSU, Aurburn hats on the table, while UM hat already on the floor. When ready to announce he would pick it up and placed in on his head and flashed the U. Big hug from Mike Rumph!!

The UM hat thrown on the floor :stephenahand:

But I can forgive you TG6 as long as you throw the OSU hat on the floor this time :raylewis:

Advertisement
Back