Gibson.....

I heard Gibson throwing the hat down the first time was an elaborate set up. He's going to return to the scene and pick the hat up from the floor tomorrow and put it on. Gonna be the best hat game of all time. They're going to shut the hat game gimmick down after what Gibson does tomorrow.

You've been on a roll lately
Franchise has always been money.Still laugh by myself when I remember some of his quotes about Leonard Myers getting burned 15 years back.

Advertisement
I heard Gibson throwing the hat down the first time was an elaborate set up. He's going to return to the scene and pick the hat up from the floor tomorrow and put it on. Gonna be the best hat game of all time. They're going to shut the hat game gimmick down after what Gibson does tomorrow.

You've been on a roll lately
Franchise has always been money.Still laugh by myself when I remember some of his quotes about Leonard Myers getting burned 15 years back.

Yeah ,but he's been cranking them out like a machine lately.

Jackson said it himself which is why he is lean to Florida now

we shall see

I feel the same I'm not sold on anyone at this point

is this coming from a interview or they told you in person?

My brother was texting back and forth with him. Showed me the texts

Never been a better time for Bunk Moreland

Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

Advertisement
He was trying to throw the Miami hat onto his head. He's just not that good of a passer. More of an athlete playing the position like everyone says.

Advertisement
He would be the biggest pull for golden ever this kid has every tool you want in a passer he is just raw but can be taught

Advertisement
Back