Gibbons on his visit too

Big time RB seeing big time OL COMMITS who will be blocking and pave his way to success???

Really? Do you not follow football??

Advertisement
This kid, this is my guy right here. It might take him a little bit to get on the field (though his work ethic is reportedly through the roof) but I think he's going to be one of our best linemen in a few years.

i assume duke will be hosting the central running backs

A superstar phenom that's on crutches hosting another soon to be phenom that's on crutches and a demi-god thats as fast as lightning....

Doesnt make sense...

Sure it does. Duke to Joe, "So Joe, you think your boy can hold down the fort until we get healthy?" Joe to Cook, "yo, Bro, The Duke wants to know he you got the stuff. What do I tell him?" Cook to both, "Man, u kidding. Just sit back a relax. I got this."

Advertisement
This kid, this is my guy right here. It might take him a little bit to get on the field (though his work ethic is reportedly through the roof) but I think he's going to be one of our best linemen in a few years.

He still looks like a baby. Kid has a lot of growing to do.

He still looks like a baby. Kid has a lot of growing to do.

Yup. He has nice technique and athleticism, also a hard working kid with a nasty streak. He's already grown leaps and bounds physically in one year. He's coming in with the perfect mindset, it seems. Very intelligent too.

Advertisement

I've been on the Gibbons bandwagon since he signed.

I sincerely think he will leave here as the best lineman from this class.

Gibbons is in the Fox and Winston mold IMO.

I actually think this kid can develop into an Eric Fischer type before he leaves. I think he has that much potential.

This OL class is truly sickening. Downright filthy

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back