Gibbons on his visit too

Advertisement
This is a great move. It's good for Cook to see the talent that will surround him here. FSU and UF do not have a good O-line class and that should help Miami with Cook.

Advertisement
Dont forget Linder and Yearby will be there too. Basically the coaches now have it easy because all 4 of those guys will be selling Cook all weekend on playing behind a great line and with his boy Yearby. Perfect plan

That sounds stupid, why surround him with three big time OL prospects?

They will be blocking for him

It doesn't make sense IMO.

th

Advertisement
The more I think about it the more I think Darling and Yearby are confident that if they really sell Cook he'll come. Look at the whole line coming now, Yearby, family, his brother and you know the students and fans will show him all the love in the world because he's that **** good and maybe no other school showed him as much love as we can

Advertisement
The more I think about it the more I think Darling and Yearby are confident that if they really sell Cook he'll come. Look at the whole line coming now, Yearby, family, his brother and you know the students and fans will show him all the love in the world because he's that **** good and maybe no other school showed him as much love as we can

Don't think Yearby's been in his ear too much. Yearby seems like a dude that plays it close to the vest, doesn't talk to much. I think it carries more weight when its not in your boy's nature to voice his want for you to join him. And now he gets hurt before the State Champioship, and says "we needa stay playing together"….

or its just me and i'm coming down with a case of Paranos today

Advertisement

Don't think Yearby's been in his ear too much. Yearby seems like a dude that plays it close to the vest, doesn't talk to much. I think it carries more weight when its not in your boy's nature to voice his want for you to join him. And now he gets hurt before the State Champioship, and says "we needa stay playing together"….

or its just me and i'm coming down with a case of Paranos today

I don't think he's in his ear but more the staffs ear. The Coley switch to me was really slick but I think Yearby sees that them playing together is very attractive to Cook and nobody has a better relationship with Yearby then Coley. Also, I think their bond for years is enough for Cook to wonder if he could leave his boy especially when as a rb who will share carries I can't think he'd risk sharing with some other guy he doesn't get along with later when he can just stay with his boy who's had a huge impact in his present and future

Advertisement
Back