Get him heeeeeeeere! Right naaaaaaaa

Okay, but if the savants on this board already know that Mario is stubborn and wants a slow, plodding offense, wouldn't Mullen be privy to that information?
Yep. And therein lies the problem. We're gonna find out a lot about Mario with the next OC.

I'm gonna look at it as.. I expect our next OC to be Ponce until proven otherwise.

Advertisement
No way Mario hires a dude who went to a press conference dressed as Darth Vader.
Good OC but not a match here right now.
More likely to get hired by Jimbo than here.

Advertisement
Call me a hater, but I don’t get the appeal of Mullen, outside of the spread. There are plenty of people that use that, but give me someone younger, more innovative.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Call me a hater, but I don’t get the appeal of Mullen, outside of the spread. There are plenty of people that use that, but give me someone younger, more innovative.
He’s an odd dude. You don’t want him recruiting much and he hates it. Personality doesn’t seem to be a Mario fit. That said, Jacurri is his type of QB. He’s very good at scheming guys open and taking what a defense gives him.

Advertisement
And we get to make out with his wife.

my man lol GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Mario and Mullen would never connect. Mario isn’t Alpha enough to tame Mullen. “Oyebro” Alpha is very different from real Alpha

Advertisement
Back