Get him heeeeeeeere! Right naaaaaaaa

Advertisement
the bachelor GIF

I seriously doubt Mullen would planA, B, or C after Gattis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's really hard imagining Mullen fitting in with Cristobal personality wise but sometimes you gotta go against the grain. My hope is with Mario's penchant for big name splashy hires going for Mullen as a former SEC head coach fits that bill to a T.

This is where maybe Mario could have learned from Saban. Saban and Kiffin were never gonna get along. But Saban only cared about winning and put up with Kiffin in order to win. Sometimes you have to focus on the main goal.

“He’s too weird and too much of a jerk” is what I was told when I suggested he was my #1 OC CANDIDATE.

Advertisement
This would be a bit of a risky hire but If Mario wants to keep doubling down on recruiting we could hire Brian Hartline as OC, he got a promotion last season and got the passing game coordinator label and has had 5 years learning Ryan Day offense as WR coach. If you did this then you would need to bring in a Top tier QB coach.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20221112-230708.png
offer Lane 4M per year with a lifetime contract to be OC, give him a mansion on the beach and tell him he doesn't even need to recruit just coach 😂

Advertisement
Back