Get him heeeeeeeere! Right naaaaaaaa

Tru C

Senior
Mullen.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dan Mullen would be a terrific hire in my opinion.

Dan Mullen has a weird personality. Dan Mullen isn't a good recruiter. Dan Mullen isn't a strong leader of men. All of these things are true but guess what else is true?

Dan Mullen is one of the best offensive minds in the game. Dan Mullen has 15+ years of proven success as a coordinator. Dan Mullen has a history elevating his QBs. As much criticism as Dan Mullen has gotten at UF, Trask and Franks both are in the NFL. The man had one of the best offenses in the last decade to his name.

Dan Mullen might be apathetic towards recruiting, but that's why we have Mario. That's why it's important Mario is hiring recruiters to make sure the chef, Mullen, would have the right ingredients to make a championship meal. Ultimately, Mullen would need to be the primary recruiter on one position per year, QB. Other than that, he could be the secondary recruiter on the rest and focus in on his strength which is game planning. To follow up on the QB position, the QB room is set for Mullen for the foreseeable future if things stay in place as is with Garcia and Brown backing up TVD.

Mullen is a poor leader. That's why Mario was hired to set the tone and change the culture. Mario's voice is the loudest in the room and reverberates among the players. The OC coach, DC coach, WR coach, LB coach, etc... All follow Mario's lead.

Dan Mullen is weird. Who gives a **** about personality if that weirdo is putting players in a position to be successful. Who gives a **** if the weirdo is putting up 30ppg. Who gives a **** if the weirdo is maximizing our players potential and getting them drafted.

Is Mullen the perfect option, of course not. Is he the best option available? In my eyes he is.

Case closed, your honor. Lol
☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾

Welcome to the party boys......

Dan Mullen Me!!!

Advertisement
I mean… he probably is the best dude to amplify Browns skill set. The perfect OC actually with Herman being a close second

Tom Herman will do all the blow in South Beach and get loose with his swinger wife. Ask folks in Austin who are in the know. This dude will be a hot mess in Miami. Bring on Mullen and his make-out wife.

Advertisement
i'm all for mullen. is he still getting paid buyout money? if so he might not entertain an offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back