Gerald Willis

Advertisement
The fact that he has to sit out the 2015 season and will redshirt (he did not redshirt at UF iirc) makes this even better. Great pickup

His first act as a Cane will be punching Blake James in the ******

His husband won't take that lightly.

(Oh LOOK!!! A Moderator taking a shot at our AD's tranny wife. See!!! He's the reason why recruits don't want to play in a soft zone scheme!!!!)

Advertisement
This kid gonna cause problems, and I like it. Kid is a **** GOON! Beat up teammates, punked Jameis, and will probably knock Goldielock da fuq out.

That cat was supposedly a problem at UF. He won't last here either. We get rid of kids with the quickness. He'll never see 2016 imo.

He just has to make it through next season. After that, he will have a fresh start with a new staff. That, and live off campus.

You do realize he was a true freshman at UF right? Dude couldn't make it 4 months in Gainesville but you think he's going to make it over a year here?

That cat was supposedly a problem at UF. He won't last here either. We get rid of kids with the quickness. He'll never see 2016 imo.

He just has to make it through next season. After that, he will have a fresh start with a new staff. That, and live off campus.

You do realize he was a true freshman at UF right? Dude couldn't make it 4 months in Gainesville but you think he's going to make it over a year here?

It's worth the shot. The guy can legit play football. Barring jail or injury, I think he's an NFL player in a few years.

Advertisement
Yeah, if he couldn't make it a few months up there I'm not going to get excited about waiting for him for 20 months.

Is he any good? I know he was a 5 star, but how did he look at UF?

It's worth the shot. The guy can legit play football. Barring jail or injury, I think he's an NFL player in a few years.

This. Athletic, big defensive lineman almost always have warts-- maturity, motor, grades. Stack as many as you can and hope a couple hit.

Advertisement

Absolutely worth a shot, kid was gonna be a monster til he got crazy. Still the cards are stacked against him lasting here…..

Advertisement

Not saying it's not worth a shot, but instead that I don't expect him to make it. It's not like we're going to overlook any transgressions. He'll be kicked off the time in no time.

I think of Willis the same way I think of the kids that are extreme longshots to qualify. If they do, great, but I **** sure ain't getting excited about them.

Last edited:
this kid plays one of the most violent positions in all of sports. You have to be a violent person or have a ***** or two loose to actually want to do what they do. What they do between those white lines is completely unacceptable in our society outside of those white lines.

some people have a hard time turning off that switch. Honestly it has to be really hard to turn that switch on and off. If someone can get to this kid and teach him to channel that energy and anger to only be released on saturdays between those white lines then Miami will have another great DT on their hands.

this is no easy task though. I mean this kid literally cannot turn off the switch or differentiate what is and is not acceptable outside the white lines. He knows he is supposed to hate QB's and he literally hates QB's, even his own teammates....

if he goes in there and does absolutely nothing but puts golden or dorito in his place then he will probably be worth the pick up.

Advertisement
Back