Gerald Willis

I hope he punches everyone on the defense when spring ball begins & shows them how it's done. GO CANES!

Advertisement
He had a fight in the locker room with another player, this happens everywhere. As long as he is willing to work and listen to his peers like Dobard, he will be fine.

That cat was supposedly a problem at UF. He won't last here either. We get rid of kids with the quickness. He'll never see 2016 imo.

He had a fight in the locker room with another player, this happens everywhere. As long as he is willing to work and listen to his peers like Dobard, he will be fine.

That cat was supposedly a problem at UF. He won't last here either. We get rid of kids with the quickness. He'll never see 2016 imo.

He also beat the **** out of a teammate over cleats lmaoo bring this kid in here now

LOL if you think that's the only thing. You really believe UF got rid of a guy because he got in a fight with another player and shoved Jameis Winston on the sideline?

Advertisement

LOL if you think that's the only thing. You really believe UF got rid of a guy because he got in a fight with another player and shoved Jameis Winston on the sideline?

Well Muschamp was trying to show everyone this was a new Florida not the old UF that didn't discipline anyone

I think the person he beat the s*it out of was Marty Morninwig's son too

IM sure there was more

Well Muschamp was trying to show everyone this was a new Florida not the old UF that didn't discipline anyone

I think the person he beat the s*it out of was Marty Morninwig's son too

IM sure there was more

LOL. Muschamp didn't kick him off of the team. In fact, when Muschamp was asked about it, he said, " If I were still the head coach, he'd be kicked off the team."

Advertisement
When you're released I thought you become eligible immediately or after so many games?

That's incorrect. Think of the public policy that would promote. Want to avoid sitting out a year? Just beat someone up or flunk all your classes and force them to kick you out. It would make no sense to allow that.

When you're released I thought you become eligible immediately or after so many games?

Full release means that you are free to go wherever you want to, in other words the gators didn't put any stipulations on where he could go.

If they kick you out of school they can't restrict where you go. But you still have to sit out a year.

Al will never get another D1 HC job without winning here first. Willis might get some of the psu protection action. Other wise I agree. But want him anyway.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back