Gerald Willis

Advertisement
Willis should go high, people forget but athletically Willis is VERY gifted and will test well, and we already know how he plays on film

Whenever the Dolphins have a glaring need and the Hurricanes provide a solution, the always seem to pass (inexplicably). Yes the Dolphins need a QB but if they draft ANY other position outside of QB and pass on Willis it will be a huge mistake. They desperately need a DT and this kid would walk in and solve that day 1.
Just imagine G on the Dolphins, causing havoc at DT. That would be huge.

Absolutely love this kid's attitude today and his continued development. Is going to be an absolute steal even if he goes late in the 1st round.

Credit must be given to the teammates that served as pseudo babysitters/big brothers during his time here along with the staff for getting him to buy in and getting him to this point.

Advertisement
I hope the Atlanta Falcons draft him in the 1st round... they have so many wholes on that pathetic defense and Quinn is trash but that would be a start.

Absolutely a first round talent but I’d be absolutely shocked if he went in the first

Whenever the Dolphins have a glaring need and the Hurricanes provide a solution, the always seem to pass (inexplicably). Yes the Dolphins need a QB but if they draft ANY other position outside of QB and pass on Willis it will be a huge mistake. They desperately need a DT and this kid would walk in and solve that day 1.

I love GW but I think dolphins need a playmaking middle linebacker before DT. The dline was not bad till they lost Taylor and especially Hayes. Mcmillian has been a huge liability from the first game till now. I wouldn’t be opposed to a DT or a QB(hate the draft class) but linebacker and offensive line have been an issue for 3-5 years.

Advertisement
Off field. I personally liked G but I know those things are still a major concern

I would hope the positive references from Diaz, Simpson and Richt would overcome any lingering concerns. The kid has been rock solid as a teammate for over a year now.

Advertisement
I hope the Atlanta Falcons draft him in the 1st round... they have so many wholes on that pathetic defense and Quinn is trash but that would be a start.

<sarcasm>Falcons take a defensive player in the first round?....hahahahahaha</sarcasm>

Actually hope they do to, but every draft they leave me scratching my head.

Advertisement
Back