Gerald Willis III signed to Dolphins practice squad (SIAP)

RadioRahim

Recruit
Could be an interesting situation for him given the tanking/rebuild going on with the Phins... Hope he is able to make it to the active roster and contribute.

Advertisement
Ravens only carried 5 DLs and let him go, very weird,. I don't think he's THAT good, especially in the next level, but he has a lot of football in front of him still

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ravens only carried 5 DLs and let him go, very weird,. I don't think he's THAT good, especially in the next level, but he has a lot of football in front of him

From what others have said I think it more about Gerald still being his own worst enemy. As a phins fan I truly hope he sticks, would make a nice duo with the dude from Clemson!

Advertisement
The Dolphins are going to be so bad this year. Here's hoping Willis makes it and is a bright spot in what is going to be an ugly year.
I'd rather take this hit now then average years or be the Bengals and Brown's 3 decade without a playoff win, Lions 28 years and more coming without it, over 20 for Bills, 11 without the playoffs for the Bucswith many more to come, Raiders for 15 and still doing the same things etc. If the playoffs aren't coming this year **** it who cares if it's ugly if it means a long run of success due to good planning

Advertisement
The phins would be smart to load up with 20 UM players. That’s the only way people are going to games.

YES if you want to win more games

But just know .....Cane fans have many great attributes......game attendance is just NOT one of the best of them

Advertisement
Back