Gerald Willis getting some Heisman love!

Advertisement
This guy is our most disruptive DT since Sapp. Yes, I know about Wilfork but what he does and what G does are two totally different things. Almost every play, #9 is in the backfield, even if he doesn't make the play, he disrupts everything.

Knew Willis was going to take one of their spots, so they both split.

Agree 100%

Especially Norton.

Word was he was unblockable on the practice squad...they saw it everyday. That had to figure into their calculations whether to stay or go.

Advertisement
This guy is our most disruptive DT since Sapp. Yes, I know about Wilfork but what he does and what G does are two totally different things. Almost every play, #9 is in the backfield, even if he doesn't make the play, he disrupts everything.
And I've seen him many times 10 yards downfield chasing the play and getting in on tackles.

Advertisement
It’s great to have awesome freshmen but this is why you need your best players to be grown *** men.

He simply overmatches everyone he’s against

McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton McIntosh and Norton

Even though I'm not double-jointed, I'm going to toot my own horn by reiterating that GBUB was my pick for break out player of the year. He hasn't disappointed!

Advertisement
He plays with a mean streak and with a sense of urgency which we have not had in some time. I think Nesta has that in him too but its great to have for others to learn from as well. He knows one speed.

Willis is going first round if he maintains this level of dominance. What a turnaround. I know we’ve had some kids in years past that the light just seems to come on their senior season. But **** GW’s turnaround has been nothing short of remarkable.

They need to stop calling him the uf transfer. Dude has been at miami for 4 years now.
Slurpers gonna slurp. Whenever possible make a positive reference to the SEC...no matter how old or irrelevant such reference may be.

Advertisement
Season reminds me of Nick Fairley in 2010. Obviously different circumstances but Fairley was a dominant force for one year while at Auburn and Willis is having a similar impact with us

Maybe not fair since this guy is the best DT in the game right now, but does anyone see Aaron Donald's game in GW9?

If he keeps performing at the current rate then I stand by my assertion that he'll end up being a better NFL draft value than Ed Oliver- even if Willis ends up as a fellow first rounder.
Only counter-argument is that Oliver is doing it in No'D's crap defense, which makes me think he is a future HOF LOL

Advertisement
Back