Gerald Willis getting some Heisman love!

D

deleted7012

Advertisement
He keeps his head on straight dude could be an absolute animal in the NFL. There’s a reason he was a 5 star.

Advertisement
Willis has been so good that if THIS version of him continues to show up the rest of the way, he'll end up a first round pick. I had my doubts but he's been so dominant that I think at least a couple NFL GMs will be willing to turn a blind eye to everything in his past. Especially if he tests well at the combine.

Only downside is that we only have him for a few more games!

He should apply for a 6th year and do this again next season. Lol jk he’s worked his *** off and def should go Day 1 or 2 if he continues this.

Advertisement
For a guy few thought might ever contribute, he has come a very long way. One of our better DL in the last 15 years. Hope it all continues so he can get financial reward at year's end!

Advertisement
Anybody who looks at stats knew he was really good. He matched RJ’s TFL and sacks numbers as a reserve in ‘16. Never in a million years did I think he was going to be this dominant.

Advertisement
Heisman trophy is overrated af. Since 2000 only 2 non QBs have won the award (they were both bama RBs). I realized it was junk the year Ndamukong Suh was a finalist for the award and didn't win. His senior year he had 85 tackles (52 solo), 20TFL, 12 sacks, 10 passes deflected. Unreal stats for a defensive lineman.

If he keeps performing at the current rate then I stand by my assertion that he'll end up being a better NFL draft value than Ed Oliver- even if Willis ends up as a fellow first rounder.

Advertisement
Back