geos tweet

I knew it was that Ced was gone as soon as Pete said it was irrelevant. I feel bad for the kid, but at least it helps with numbers in recruiting for this year

Advertisement
If this means were getting a grad transfer I have no problem wit it... I just know I better not see Rob Knowles Terrence Henley or Ryan Mayes on the field next year becuase Ced Wrigth is better then all those guys
Those guys never play anyways...

Ced Wright was only going to be a Nickel/Safety, he would've never played either at that spot.

City whats our depth look like at safety mane? cause last I looked it was horrible and coach D already said were gonna have to move a corner to safety a few weeks ago.. Like I said we better have a back up graduate Transfer plan so we can move redwine to safety..or hopefully they see something out of Jeff James

Last edited:
If this means were getting a grad transfer I have no problem wit it... I just know I better not see Rob Knowles Terrence Henley or Ryan Mayes on the field next year becuase Ced Wrigth is better then all those guys

Ced Wright was only going to be a Nickel/Safety, he would've never played either at that spot.

City whats our depth look like at safety mane? cause last I looked it was horrible and coach D already said were gonna have to move a corner to safety a few weeks ago..
I wouldn't say horrible, just young & inexperienced...

Jaquan Johnson, Amari Carter, Rome Finley, Jeff James, Derrick Smith & Michael Jackson is being moved to FS.

Out of that group, Quan, Amari & Rome are really the only ones who will probably get starter snaps, the rest will be depth guys/ Special Teams.

But, we could be adding Dee Delaney & he's a pretty **** good Grad transfer CB at 6'1 193lbs & 11INT's for his career, dude is a Ballhawk.
That'll help with Dean, Young, Bandy & Red at the CB spot.

I'm not as worried about as you probably are bro... The DL & the LB's are elite & we're pretty stock loaded with talent on those units, so the Secondary while young, won't be that bad. In fact, I think we'll be pretty good.

Advertisement
Redwine lost the battle to Malek Young late in the season. I doubt he'll hold off Dhean, Bandy, and Dallas this year but i'd love to be wrong. If we get the Citadel kid though Redwine should for sure move to S

As soon as there is a whiff of bad news, look who shows up ready to rock. All the great recruiting news lately, nowhere to be seen. A hint of some bad news, there he is, bright eyed and bushy tailed.
It's uncanny. He's like the NOLE of death.
I fixed it for you.

BOar where u been at mane? U were the original porster who called me out as a nole. Ur the only one whom I respect...

Sounds like you're ready to confess

He would feel so much better if he admitted it, Bleak get out in front of it,

Advertisement
Man, gotta say, I'm worried about Geo going full bore drama on this.

He's on twitter chastizing people about badmouthing Cedrick, yet I've seen practically nothing of that. It's like it's in his head or something.

[TWEET]833815221173104640[/TWEET]

[TWEET]833816674742759426[/TWEET]

WTF?

No it was on Twitter. Not talking about here.

People were acting like this was Mayes or Henley who left. Anyone who actually watches these kids play ball down here, know that he's good. I'm not saying he's Sean T. He's a good football player, who would have provided help at nickel/safety and slated for snaps this upcoming season.

Regardless it was out of his hands at this point. He had many many many chances.

Yeah we'll be fine in the future. Not this year though, we are thin and some guys on current roster at DB not what Miami caliber actually is. This hurts for now. We'll be fine though.

We seriously need an overhaul back there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Geo, if Urb wants him he's available now. So let's see if Urb snaps him up.

That was then. This is now. He's already been contacted by schools.

I'm with you Geo.... I think he would have been a solid contributor . I still wish it would have been one of the boys on Rok's list that were purged instead of this guy... but it could've been worse

City whats our depth look like at safety mane? cause last I looked it was horrible and coach D already said were gonna have to move a corner to safety a few weeks ago..
I wouldn't say horrible, just young & inexperienced...

Jaquan Johnson, Amari Carter, Rome Finley, Jeff James, Derrick Smith & Michael Jackson is being moved to FS.

Out of that group, Quan, Amari & Rome are really the only ones who will probably get starter snaps, the rest will be depth guys/ Special Teams.

But, we could be adding Dee Delaney & he's a pretty **** good Grad transfer CB at 6'1 193lbs & 11INT's for his career, dude is a Ballhawk.
That'll help with Dean, Young, Bandy & Red at the CB spot.

I'm not as worried about as you probably are bro... The DL & the LB's are elite & we're pretty stock loaded with talent on those units, so the Secondary while young, won't be that bad. In fact, I think we'll be pretty good.

I heard Finley was really good on scout team defense this year. Banda loves him in the box. My only concern with Finley is if he eats himself out of safety. Was very big for a freshman safety. Just depends on his frame.

And yes Ced was a nickel/safety.

zoolander-for-blog.jpg

I'm with you Geo.... I think he would have been a solid contributor . I still wish it would have been one of the boys on Rok's list that were purged instead of this guy... but it could've been worse

That's what I'm saying. I saw peeps on social media acting like this was a jag. Anyone who has eyeballs and saw Ced play in HS "in person" knows what we just lost. He's not the second coming of Sean Taylor but he's a good DB and he would have been on the field helping us.

I hope Bandy is ready cause he's gonna see heavy snaps at the nickel asap. Would have felt more comfortable if had someone with some experience already there along with Bandy. Is what it is.

Advertisement
Back