geos tweet

This the same Cedrick Wright who was caught smoking weed with Sam Bruce after he got kicked off the team?
That like a disciplinary action every 45 days of his college career. He should hop on Vaughn Telemaques skateboard and go play for butch.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Geo, if Urb wants him he's available now. So let's see if Urb snaps him up.

That was then. This is now. He's already been contacted by schools.
Did he get worse since last year?

I have no doubt he'll land somewhere. Probably FIU or FAU. And he'll fvck that up too.

Knuckleheads like this guy rarely become accountable overnight. They usually keep blaming others and just keep doing the stupid **** they do until they run out of chances.

Redwine lost the battle to Malek Young late in the season. I doubt he'll hold off Dhean, Bandy, and Dallas this year but i'd love to be wrong. If we get the Citadel kid though Redwine should for sure move to S

Deejay starting out on offense. Although I like his ceiling at DB much better. He actually can fit into the roles Ced could have played.

I have no doubt he'll land somewhere. Probably FIU or FAU. And he'll fvck that up too.

Knuckleheads like this guy rarely become accountable overnight. They usually keep blaming others and just keep doing the stupid **** they do until they run out of chances.

This been going on since his senior year at Gulliver.

It sucks cause I've talked to him quite a bit in the past. This is a kid you would never expect this to happen to. Developed bad habits. He's actually a good, well spoken kid. Not the only one who's been on thin ice, 3 more from last years class toeing the line.

It sucks cause I've talked to him quite a bit in the past. This is a kid you would never expect this to happen to. Developed bad habits. He's actually a good, well spoken kid. Not the only one who's been on thin ice, 3 more from last years class toeing the line.

It's obvious who the other three are:

Haskins
Jeff James
Tyreic Martin

Advertisement

I have no doubt he's a nice kid when you talk to him, but he's clearly a knucklehead recidivist. I'm guessing it's pot. These dudes get into this pot culture, and they can't let it go.

I have no doubt he's a nice kid when you talk to him, but he's clearly a knucklehead recidivist. I'm guessing it's pot. These dudes get into this pot culture, and they can't let it go.

Hope he turns it around wherever he lands.

Irony of this. Sam Bruce and Cedrick Wright were the first two 8th graders to ever play for South Florida Express. Very highly thought of among their peers.

CB 1: Young Bandy
FS: Quan Finley
SS: Redwine Carter
CB 2: Deelaney or Dean

The 2 deep is fine. Move Redwine and get Deelaney. All this isn't even accounting for moving Deejay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I don't see this as a good thing. I mean its good we have extra room for 2018 guys but our secondary is a big concern for next year. Now if we can get Delaney and/or Baker to go with Dean then I think we will be ok with our level of experience. Combine that with the loaded front 7 and this will be a really solid defense.

But as I type this our bball team is sealing a victory on the road against top 20 UVA... so **** it. I'm good.

If you gonna say something then say it. Stop beating around the bush. Irvin, Haskins, and James

If you gonna say something then say it. Stop beating around the bush. Irvin, Haskins, and James

Nah he wants to keep it hush and make it sound worse than it is to say he was the first to break the news.

It's a good thing. Go ahead and get James, Henley, Mayes, Martin, Jackson, and all the dead weight out while we're at it. They won't be the only ones pushed out to make room for the 18 class either. With as much top talent wants to be a part, UM may take 30. Get as many EEs as possible to make a run at an NC in 18 with 85 studs on the roster.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How can anyone say this is a good thing? Kid was a monster in youth and HS football, and one of the big 3 out of Gulliver. Wright could have been special for us but his behavior went sideways. Don't talk to me about opening spots for 2018 kids. Wright should have been a key part of 2017 and been an anchor in 2018 as a junior. This is a lose/lose.

Advertisement

Yeah, it's not like this site hasn't put ish out there before. We all knew that Haskins has had some disciplinary issues with Richt and we know about Martin and James given their suspension for the bowl game.

c4033dc936b180b71525c69ad9c97e35.jpg

It sucks to lose depth but it's hardly the end of the world. 2107 was probably his best chance to see the field. With the number of heavy hitters lined up to enroll for 2018, he would have just slid further down the depth chart. I'm sure Butch or Lane can use his services.

Advertisement
Back