geos tweet

Advertisement
We have waaaaaay to many scholarship safeties when I checked yesterday, this clears up space to really go after another elite safety this cycle.

Just look: Romeo Finley, Jaquan Johnson, Sheldrick Redwine moved over, Mike Jackson, Amari Carter, Jeff James, and Derrick Smith. We barely have any corner depth.

Hope Haskins isn't next. That's 2/3 of the Haskins, Bruce and Wright clique gone before 1 full year.

Haskins is lucky that our depth at TE is unproven outside of Herndon and that he has such a high ceiling. But this is a message for others. The fact that we have a good amount of safeties coming in made Wright expendable. Hate seeing this happen to a kid, but it is what it is. Makes playing time easier to sell for the '18 kids.

no biggie two transfers with dean and possibly delaney. and the studs from 2018 puhlease.....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope Haskins isn't next. That's 2/3 of the Haskins, Bruce and Wright clique gone before 1 full year.

Haskins is lucky that our depth at TE is unproven outside of Herndon and that he has such a high ceiling. But this is a message for others. The fact that we have a good amount of safeties coming in made Wright expendable. Hate seeing this happen to a kid, but it is what it is. Makes playing time easier to sell for the '18 kids.
It didn't "happen to a kid." Wright did it to himself.

Georgia fans warned us to prepare for suspension's, dismissal's, etc. under CMR because he doesn't play. Especially during the offseason. Players are constantly reminded to stay out of trouble. Hopefully Miami continues scheduling warm ups in the beginning of the season so we don't feel the impact too much.

Hmmmm wow at some of thes3 comments

Thank you cedric for commiting to the university of miami over other colleges a hometown kid

ONCE A CANE ALWAYS A CANE

But i remember u got a warning in the season and i guess you messed up again so only you to blame.

Advertisement

It didn't "happen to a kid." Wright did it to himself.

Wasn't blaming Richt or the staff for this. Was referencing the kid blowing a golden opportunity. That's the waste in all of this.

Advertisement
proxy.php

Please Lord, keep Haskins out of Pastor Richts sight until September lol

I do not want to believe

As soon as there is a whiff of bad news, look who shows up ready to rock. All the great recruiting news lately, nowhere to be seen. A hint of some bad news, there he is, bright eyed and bushy tailed.
It's uncanny. He's like the NOLE of death.
I fixed it for you.

BOar where u been at mane? U were the original porster who called me out as a nole. Ur the only one whom I respect...

Advertisement
Back