Geo's Predictions

Advertisement
Hit Rate: 67% (10/15) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
8/17Thinks Franklin is headed to AuburnCommitted to Ole MissMiss

Last edited:
Hit Rate: 67% (10/14) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Predictions

8/17Thinks Franklin is headed to AuburnCommitted to Ole MissMiss
B58908C9-EC75-44E6-BFC4-87F97CA4B29E.gif

8/23Patterson's recruitment not over on Saturday
8/23Patterson likely picking F$U on Saturday

I’ll have some receipts that were private to explain some things afterwards. And there will be an answer to why the fsu smoke all of a sudden.

In about 30 minutes all will be explained of the narratives FSU is trying to even spin to the recruiting industry.

Advertisement
Tea time like I promised? Tea time! Tea time! Tea time!

There’s someone who’s very sour at FSU who has a personal axe to grind on Miami. Let’s just say these fsu narratives put out there have been fake and a personal motive for someone. We were told to not take to a story or twitter space that Patterson was still committing to Miami. We knew as of Thursday. We decided to push into the fsu narrative instead by request.

Attachments

• 5306A776-8970-432B-B1E9-7FF7E1951771.jpeg
    5306A776-8970-432B-B1E9-7FF7E1951771.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 46887C08-6D14-4E6B-86B1-2D596CF66FBE.jpeg
    46887C08-6D14-4E6B-86B1-2D596CF66FBE.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 3
8/26I’m going Miami here [with Stone] and double downing from Thursday again
8/23Patterson's recruitment not over on Saturday
8/23Patterson likely picking F$U on SaturdayCommitted to MiamiMiss

8/23Patterson likely picking F$U on SaturdayCommitted to MiamiMiss

@Geo305 , I need some clarification on this one. Andrew on the August 23 space made this statement and you agreed with him. Then you said the recruitment isn't over regardless of who he picked today. Do you feel I've captured your position on this prediction correctly? The reason I asked is you never explicitly picked FSU, you just agreed w/Andrew. So I'm not sure I'm being accurate on this one.

Advertisement
@Geo305 , I need some clarification on this one. Andrew on the August 23 space made this statement and you agreed with him. Then you said the recruitment isn't over regardless of who he picked today. Do you feel I've captured your position on this prediction correctly? The reason I asked is you never explicitly picked FSU, you just agreed w/Andrew. So I'm not sure I'm being accurate on this one.
He didnt agree but at the request of the miami program he went along with the narrative. so i wouldnt classify it as a miss.

I didn’t put a pick in, my position was always Miami though. I just didn’t push it in the script for the show because a few of us, D$, Crib and a handful of others were asked to not mention him committing to Miami or where the fsu smoke even came from until afterwards.

I didn’t put a pick in, my position was always Miami though. I just didn’t push it in the script for the show because a few of us, D$, Crib and a handful of others were asked to not mention him committing to Miami or where the fsu smoke even came from until afterwards.
Should clarify this, didn’t put a pick in for FSU. But I was always pretty thorough that I expected Patterson at Miami.

Also, there are quite a few things missing on the board here. I’m not sure when this was being dated from but I mentioned Trader, Riley and Pruitt to Miami before those happened. Just not sure when this was started to be tracked from but I can provide the receipts on those if needed.

The ones I missed going through my notes from scripts I put together for these shows are Mitchell and Barney. I missed on Stone on CIS, I’ll take the L on that one. Stings because he told Miami he was coming.

An L I’ll add here and maybe it wasn’t an L because Miami decided to go in a different direction later on was Brandon Jacob, they were pushing hard (specifically Addae) and he mentioned to me he was ready to commit to Miami in the spring. I did mention as we approached the summer that Miami backed off.

I don’t know if you want to put as an L for Scott which I mentioned originally Miami was trying to close on a commit, but after the visit I mentioned the family pushed for him to take more visits. Just trying to be fair.

I mentioned the day before, before anyone else had, that Schmo was not going to Miami.

I mentioned the C Robinson, Mack, Riley, Pruitt, Jones, Trader, Plazz and Lofton commitments on the shows and they are all recorded, but Robinson was before the summer so I’m not sure if you want to count that or not. Just checked that you started tracking somewhere late June.

Broussard I mentioned on CIS the day before it happened.

I mentioned the Rudolph flip, but I was cryptic with it and asked to do so, so it’s fair game if you don’t add that.

In terms of Cole, things are getting weird because Georgia has room for him now and he decided to extend his recruitment into the season. I’ve mentioned that on the shows.

On Ruben Jackpot, the question was if he was going to be taken on scholarship if I recall correctly and that’s a no. From my understanding, I don’t think he’s at the school yet either but I could find out.

I don’t know how open I can be with some recruitments during the season cause we’re being asked to go silent on certain things for set periods of time. But I’m willing to provide private receipts and time codes for those if needed later on.

I have a private receipt for Jiles when no one could figure out what that commit was beforehand but I don’t know if you want to count it.

On Patterson becoming a consensus 5*, making my way there… Rivals hopped on board and made him a 5-star.

Advertisement
There was inference on my part since you never stated an explicit prediction on the space last week, other than the committment wasn't over even if he picked FSU. I'll remove it.

Tea time like I promised? Tea time! Tea time! Tea time!

There’s someone who’s very sour at FSU who has a personal axe to grind on Miami. Let’s just say these fsu narratives put out there have been fake and a personal motive for someone. We were told to not take to a story or twitter space that Patterson was still committing to Miami. We knew as of Thursday. We decided to push into the fsu narrative instead by request.
Explain this to me like I’m a four year child.

Should clarify this, didn’t put a pick in for FSU. But I was always pretty thorough that I expected Patterson at Miami.

Also, there are quite a few things missing on the board here. I’m not sure when this was being dated from but I mentioned Trader, Riley and Pruitt to Miami before those happened. Just not sure when this was started to be tracked from but I can provide the receipts on those if needed.

We started capturing your predictions around mid-June when @Udynasty asked me to summarize a couple of Lifewallet Sport Spaces. However, if you have earlier receipts, please post and I'll update the table.

Advertisement
Hit Rate: 63% (10/16) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Predictions

8/26I’m going Miami here [with Stone] and double downing from Thursday againCommited to the SoonersMiss

Odom: Miami's weekend visit likely not enough to close the gap w/Bama
How is this a push if he committed to Bama?

Geo sees Jones in the class
How is this a push? Isnt Jones in our class?

Schmo isn't coming to Miami
How is this a push if he didnt commit to Miami?

Just curious what makes these pushes and not hits?

Advertisement
Back