Geo's Predictions

Advertisement
As for Cole, there is context missing here. There is context missing on quite a few things actually.

I said, and I know what I said because all of the spaces are recorded and articles are open to the public. UGA did not have room for him before.

Boy came in with the clips
Shooting Pew Pew GIF

If I wanted to dedicate time to it, I have receipts for a lot of things. I’m too busy with other things, in addition to writing and preparing for the season. Maybe once things settle down midseason I’ll provide more.
I think MOST people who has paid enough attention knows your body of work and credibility. It's just we haven't been feeling great lately with recruiting so focusing on all the misses has become the standard here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
People only celebrate the loud winners, they never celebrate the quiet ones.
I was trying to think of a sports comparison to this for debunking your comment, but you’re right. I thought of Tim Duncan. Duncan should be brought up as a top 10 player, but he’s never talked about.

Advertisement
I was trying to think of a sports comparison to this for debunking your comment, but you’re right. I thought of Tim Duncan. Duncan should be brought up as a top 10 player, but he’s never talked about.

He’s also rarely criticized or torn down… being right and wrong in recruiting is part of the job… how you handle it is the important part…

Thought of exactly same, first thought was Dirk for obvious reasons, but Tim was even more quiet.

Advertisement
DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
8/17Thinks Franklin is headed to Auburn

Hit Rate: 71% (10/14) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
6/29Stewart will be picking an out of state schoolChose USCeHit

Advertisement
Back