Geo's 2018-2021 Prospect Database

2017 WR/TE Kemore Gamble was offered by Miami today during his visit to campus.

@kemoregamble15: This is for all the Canes Fans..

B-YD-wvIUAAkqL7.jpg

http://247sports.com/Player/Kemore-Gamble-77143
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3198818/highlights/176910377/v2

Advertisement
2017 OT Kai-Leon Herbert from Cardinal Gibbons says Miami would be his "dream offer." Already has offers from Cal and Maryland. Scout's Corey Bender says Herbert "oozes with long term potential and athleticism at offensive tackle."

The offensive lineman is forever grateful for the two opportunities he currently has on the table, but reeling in a scholarship offer from the nearby dream school would put the icing on the cake.

"(I grew up a fan of) the University of Miami," Herbert said. "Growing up, my dad and I would watch them play and beat teams. It's the hometown school and my brother is from there."

Herbert will take part in the Nike Opening Regionals on February 28, and he intends to camp at FSU & Miami.

http://recruiting.scout.com/story/1518708-herbert-has-a-dream-school?s=73

Herbert got his offer from UM today during his visit. Surprised they didn't offer Telfort since he was there as well.

Welcome to the U x4

2016 LB Greg Simmons from Fort Pierce Central.

2017 LB Tyler Dunning from Dillard.

2017 RB Bentavious Thompson from Killian.

2018 CB and Miami Hurricanes Legacy son of Al Blades and nephew of Bennie and Brian Blades, Alphonso "A.J." Blades ll from University School.

Last edited:
Welcome to the U!

2017 RB Robert Burns from Gulliver Prep.

Burns is childhood friends of 2016 Miami commits Dionte Mullins and Cedrick Wright. Also teammate of Mullins and Wright as well as another 2016 Miami commit in his teammate Joseph Jackson all from Gulliver Prep.

Last edited:
Low three-star RB Laderrien Wilson tells 247's Ryan Bartow that Miami leads Western Michigan. Those are his only two offers at this point. Wilson added that he plans to visit Miami this spring and could commit then.

This kid should not be a take, IMO. Fils-Aime or bust at RB to go along with Burnett, not including potential ATHs like Killins and McIntosh. We badly need speed and home run ability at RB this cycle.

Advertisement
Welcome to the U!

2016 CB Deion Jackson from Hallandale.

Miami now has 19 commitments in the 2016 class.

2016 Lake Gibson DT Keyshon Camp decommits from Miami but lists Miami still #1 for now. According to Camp.

Miami now has 18 commitments in the 2016 class.

Geo, does standout and former youth star Terrence Horne play football. recently seen he won the 100m with a 10.77 and ran a 21.81 in the 200m. Talking about blazing speed for a freshmen. Also, Burns little bro is a beast, he was neck to neck with Trevon Grimes. Also, Montray Smith, Miami Carol City ran a 49 400m and high jumped a 6-6. James Wiggins did not due to hot, he high jumped a 5-6 which may have been due to injury I hope. Aquinas also has a youngster at RB that broke Bolts 400m yard dash record.

Geo, does standout and former youth star Terrence Horne play football. recently seen he won the 100m with a 10.77 and ran a 21.81 in the 200m. Talking about blazing speed for a freshmen. Also, Burns little bro is a beast, he was neck to neck with Trevon Grimes. Also, Montray Smith, Miami Carol City ran a 49 400m and high jumped a 6-6. James Wiggins did not due to hot, he high jumped a 5-6 which may have been due to injury I hope. Aquinas also has a youngster at RB that broke Bolts 400m yard dash record.

Terrence, last I remember from what am1640 said was he was on the Carol City Chiefs 14u team with Nayquan Wright and James Cook(Dalvins little brother). He will be in high school this upcoming year as he is class of 2019

****EDIT***** Correction: Terrence is attending Miramar and is class of 2018. I could have sworn he was class of 2019.

Had mentioned Artie's little brother on the board before. Thomas Burns, he was playing on varsity as a freshman for Miami Northwestern. They have another little brother that's in middle school. Met Artie's family at the FSU game. Great people.

Grimes has great speed for his size but I'm still iffy on his high school production but he has another two years left.

Wiggins was probably hurt or something.

Montray Smith from Carol City has a lot of potential but he's still very raw.

And I'm guessing the youngster from St. Thomas you are speaking of.... Either George Golden IV from 2017 or Miles Jones from 2018 I'm guessing...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Welcome to the U x3

2017 OL Kadeem Telfort from Norland

2017 LB Waynmon Steed from Miami Central

2018 CB Thomas Burns from Miami Northwestern, Miami legacy being current canes CB Artie Burns younger brother.

Actually. Dug up some more. Apparently Terrence Horne is in high school already? I could have sworn he was class of 2019.

He's at Miramar. I have no idea if he's playing football or not right now.

His 100M is the fastest in the nation for his age I believe.

Timed 3rd for the 200M

Also Shaun Shivers from Chaminade for class of 2018 who is on the SFE 7on7 team, has the best time for his class year in the 200M

Last edited:
Advertisement
Welcome to the U x3

2016 DE/OLB Joshua Uche from Columbus

2016 DE Jaquwan Nelson from Fort Lauderdale High

2018 DE/OLB Billy Joseph from Booker T. Washington

Did a little cleaning up of 2016 prospects and left on mainly prospects who have offers from Miami or have interest from Miami or ones who should have interest.

Doing a complete change of the measurables for 2016 as well in the next couple days with the nike sparq combine results that came out. Will also be adding other prospects who were recently offered by Miami for 2016.

Will be working on '17 through '20 after I finish 2016.

All prospects will be entered into the prospect database on CIS as well.

2017 WR/TE Kemore Gamble from Coral Gables High has transferred to Southridge.

Last edited:
Advertisement
2016 Miami RB Commit Zack Moss has transferred from Mater Academy to Hallandale

2017 QB Jake Allen has transferred from Cardinal Gibbons to St. Thomas Aquinas.

2017 WR Lavarus Tigner who transferred from Miramar to Stranahan is now actually at Deerfield Beach.

Advertisement
Back