Geo's 2018-2021 Prospect Database

2017 has been updated for the most part. Will have a post coming up for all transfers or anything like that. Overhaul coming for the classes of 2018 and beyond coming as well.

2016 I deleted but I have it saved. Will be archiving it within the site soon.

Advertisement
Dominick Watt wr/s class of 2018. About 6'2 190 pds. Hollywood Mcarthur. Might be the best wr in that class.

Dominick Watt wr/s class of 2018. About 6'2 190 pds. Hollywood Mcarthur. Might be the best wr in that class.

I have him in there gogeta. I have him at safety. Was thinking of moving him to the ATH section for 2018 though. I firmly believe him and Jobe are Dade and Broward county's two best safeties for 2018.

I remember I mentioned him in a thread somewhere and you got pumped about it haha. Kid is the real deal. I'm worried a big school around the area is going to try and poach him. He plays for Florida Fire. He was on Strong Arm last year.

I just talked with him a few weeks back and coach Hood. Told me that Miami passed by to see him. Hope they offer soon, kid always decked out in Miami gear.

Last edited:

I have him in there gogeta. I have him at safety. Was thinking of moving him to the ATH section for 2018 though. I firmly believe him and Jobe are Dade and Broward county's two best safeties for 2018.

I remember I mentioned him in a thread somewhere and you got pumped about it haha. Kid is the real deal. I'm worried a big school around the area is going to try and poach him. He plays for Florida Fire. He was on Strong Arm last year.

I just talked with him a few weeks back and coach Hood. Told me that Miami passed by to see him. Hope they offer soon, kid always decked out in Miami gear.

Their trying to. Kid would be better off staying right where he is imo. He's playing both ways, and is the focal point. Big kid...I mean by his sr year will be a huge prospect. When I talk to him all I will sell is UM.LOL.

Crazy the MCA kid that went elsewhere...a lot of those Hallandale kids, Kato Nelson (Flanagan)...but they had a good year and put my alma mater back on the map.

I just spoke with coach Hood. Miami asked for his transcripts. I'm positive the offer is going to come very soon cause they are starting recruiting again tomorrow. He told me Watt would commit on the spot most likely.

Also my biggest fear with him.... Flanagan is trying to poach Watt from McArthur.

Advertisement

Their trying to. Kid would be better off staying right where he is imo. He's playing both ways, and is the focal point. Big kid...I mean by his sr year will be a huge prospect. When I talk to him all I will sell is UM.LOL.

Crazy the MCA kid that went elsewhere...a lot of those Hallandale kids, Kato Nelson (Flanagan)...but they had a good year and put my alma mater back on the map.

That's the same thing I told Coach Hood. I really hope Watt stays.

I just spoke with coach Hood. Miami asked for his transcripts. I'm positive the offer is going to come very soon cause they are starting recruiting again tomorrow. He told me Watt would commit on the spot most likely.

Also my biggest fear with him.... Flanagan is trying to poach Watt from McArthur.[/QUOTE]

Kato went to Flanagan...and ended up at Akron a school he likely would have ended up at Mca. But he did get two state rings though...one at Champagnat, and one at Flanagan.

I think he is um quality....I'm bias...but kid looks like one of the best recruits out of my school since I played there in early 2000's...

Also my biggest fear with him.... Flanagan is trying to poach Watt from McArthur.[/QUOTE]

Kato went to Flanagan...and ended up at Akron a school he likely would have ended up at Mca. But he did get two state rings though...one at Champagnat, and one at Flanagan.

I think he is um quality....I'm bias...but kid looks like one of the best recruits out of my school since I played there in early 2000's...

Watt IMO is a top level D1 prospect. McArthur or no McArthur. Top schools will be taking a lot of shots for him. Size, speed, explosive and athletically gifted. Has all the traits.

Advertisement
Edit the 2017 board for transfers
Deandre Johnson - Southridge
Naytron Culpepper - Carol City
Donelle Thomas - Carol City
Edward Curry - Archbishop McCarthy
Henry Colombi - Chaminade Madonna
Kyshaun Bryan - St. Thomas Aquinas
Bentavious Thompson - Southridge

I'm sure many more as Free Agent season is upon us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hear that the staff is in on c/o 2018 Adrian Martinez, a dual threat QB out of Clovis West in greater Fresno, CA. He's a Cal commit but the staff was apparently meeting with him fairly recently.

Advertisement
Back