Geo's 2018-2021 Prospect Database

Saw a couple of tweets about 2017 WR Raymond Flanders and 2019 QB Daniel Richardson, both of Booker T. Washington. Both are worth watching for. Idk anything about Flanders but Richardson has already been offered by FIU.

Miami Northwestern OL Pedro Marte Jr is worth watching out for as well. I believe he is class of 2019.

Advertisement
Looks like 3 players in 2017 have all been offered...
-Miami Central OT Navaughn Donaldson
-Columbus ATH Christopher "C.J." Henderson
-Tampa Hillsborough DE Zach Carter

2018 LB Marlon Pelote has transferred from Miami Northwestern to Booker T. Washington.

Saw a couple of tweets about 2017 WR Raymond Flanders and 2019 QB Daniel Richardson, both of Booker T. Washington. Both are worth watching for. Idk anything about Flanders but Richardson has already been offered by FIU.

Miami Northwestern OL Pedro Marte Jr is worth watching out for as well. I believe he is class of 2019.

I was planning on adding Richardson to the database. Been a little busy. Good find on the OL.

Flanders is class of '16.

Last edited:
2018 OL Jason Swann has transferred from Somerset Academy to St. Thomas Aquinas

The rich get richer.

Advertisement
Welcome to the U x2.

2016 WR/TE Michael Irvin II from St. Thomas Aquinas

2017 WR/TE Kemore Gamble from Southridge

Miami now has 22 commitments in the #SWAG16 class and 7 commitments in the #SQUAD17 class.

2017 WR Daewood Davis has transferred from Somerset Academy back to Stranahan.

2017 CB Michael Nesbitt has transferred from Stranahan to Boyd Anderson.

2017 Offered C Cesar Ruiz of Camden, NJ has transferred in to IMG Academy...6'4" 290+ 4-star
So has 2017 DE Joshua Kaindoh of Essex, MD...6'6" 237 4-star...needs an offer asap

Also looks like Ole Miss 5-star QB Shea Patterson is at IMG now as well, so might as well add him to the database since he's technically a FL prospect now.

2016 WR/ATH Drake Davis is also at IMG interestingly enough. Kid is originally from LA but has been living in VA and going to HS there. At one point gave up football to play soccer at the D1 level for college but has since decided to pick up football again. Really want to see if he pans out and sees the field. Very good athlete for sure

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'll be doing a big update on this guys. Transferring over a lot of info in the next few days that I've saved and compiled

Advertisement
Corey Bender ‏@Corey_Bender
Per his father, '17 WR Joshua Ali transfers from University School to Chaminade-Madonna. Another big get on offense

That school is loading up

Advertisement
Corey Bender ‏@Corey_Bender
Per his father, '17 WR Joshua Ali transfers from University School to Chaminade-Madonna. Another big get on offense

That school is loading up

who else have they got?

Colombi and Daewood Davis. Chaminade is loading up, I warned people they would be on the come up again. It's about time.

Advertisement
Back