Georgia v Arkansas (and other early games)

Just glad Miami is not the only fake contender. Pile it on them, Georgia!!

Advertisement
He's not even looked competitive against the 'best team in America'.
Arkansas didn’t win a single SEC game for like 4 years. But all of the sudden they have to compete with UGA for Pittman is a fraud? There about 5 teams in the country that can be competitive with UGA

Advertisement
How about our WRs? All of them except Redding are no more than 185.
Redding looks great but is slower than my mother. Of course our best WR is a recent transfer who has only just begun to become infected. Key Smith doesn't impress me and is very slight. Diaz Worsham is a stick. Brinson looks ok for a true freshman. Brashard has a decent build but isn't very fast imo.

Arkansas didn’t win a single SEC game for like 4 years. But all of the sudden they have to compete with UGA for Pittman is a fraud? There about 5 teams in the country that can be competitive with UGA
Lol at these hot takes! The hogs have beaten 2 top 20 teams already this year.

Advertisement
Redding looks great but is slower than my mother. Of course our best WR is a recent transfer who has only just begun to become infected. Key Smith doesn't impress me and is very slight. Diaz Worsham is a stick. Brinson looks ok for a true freshman. Brashard has a decent build but isn't very fast imo.

I think KSmith can be that dude next year. BSmith also pops off the screen - he’s the read deal. Brinson needs weight and he can be good. Not expecting much out of worsham and Redding. X is solid but he’s no more than a slot/possession guy imo

I think KSmith can be that dude next year. BSmith also pops off the screen - he’s the read deal. Brinson needs weight and he can be good. Not expecting much out of worsham and Redding. X is solid but he’s no more than a slot/possession guy imo
X has shown more than KSMITH .

You keep loving him if you like. I'm watching him line up with 3DL against a Georgia team with the water boy at QB who've just looked to run it every down.

That's corching of the highest order.

Advertisement
Arkansas will drop 2 spots and Ole miss will drop 2 when they lose to Bama, that way they preserve a matchup of two top 15 teams from the sec next week.
The winner next week will instantly get into top ten and be a playoff contender.

Advertisement
You keep loving him if you like. I'm watching him line up with 3DL against a Georgia team with the water boy at QB who've just looked to run it every down.

That's corching of the highest order.
This is what happens when people with overly excitable jimmies overvalue early wins against teams like Texas (garbage) and TAMU (average this year). It's only exacerbated when the coach they're getting prematurely stiff about is in the mighty SEC too as EVERYTHING gets overinflated in that conference.

But but Arky is #9!!! Please, if Arky was in any other conference their skyrocket would've probably barely made them a top 20 team this week.

Yea and 4 of them are probably in the NFC East….😂

Advertisement
Back