Georgia v Arkansas (and other early games)

Watching these games makes me realize our S & C ain’t up to snuff. I’ve been said that, despite all the photo shop pics this school tweets out in the off season. It’s clear we lack top speed sans a couple of guys & our strength is lacking

Advertisement
Watching these games makes me realize our S & C ain’t up to snuff. I’ve been said that, despite all the photo shop pics this school tweets out in the off season. It’s clear we lack top speed sans a couple of guys & our strength is lacking
Agreed. It shows up everywhere. Blocking, tackling, breaking tackles. We don’t have it at the same levels the teams I’m watching today do.

When I saw one of those Jawja RB’s get hit and drive the defender 4 yards, I’m like geez lol

Y'all need to show James Williams even more love for choosing to play here instead of UGA, cuz that defense looks ******* unreal right now

Advertisement
Y'all need to show James Williams even more love for choosing to play here instead of UGA, cuz that defense looks ******* unreal right now
Not sure of Stevenson situation and why he came to UM. But, other than family reason he should be kicking himself

No lie, I’ve been saying that for a loooonggg time!

LOL, @Rellyrell, man we are one WEAK *** TEAM!!

Advertisement
This is how bad and boring FSU football is. The chain guy is ordering a pizza before the half.

Screen Shot 2021-10-02 at 4.07.35 PM.png

Advertisement
Meanwhile, refs not calling Irish OL holding, tackling Cinci DL. Poised for another “miracle” comeback at home, saints be praised….. pass the collection plate.

Arkansas will drop 2 spots and Ole miss will drop 2 when they lose to Bama, that way they preserve a matchup of two top 15 teams from the sec next week.
The winner next week will instantly get into top ten and be a playoff contender.
Cue it up on the board.

What's crazy is ....they have now convinced other fans to believe into their scam. This place and other fan boards are sec love fest. Lmaooo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back