Georgia Tech @ Canes - Game 3- 2:55pm ACCNX

Really dumb move by Villegas there especially knowing the curfew today. That pitcher was bad. Had a legit shot to get the lead right there in that inning

Advertisement
last two defensive plays, not our best moments fielding, probably mean we wont get to start a new inning before 5pm. sigh.
(oh its 5:15? ok we can do that still)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sucks we have a midweek game on a short week and no game before the Presbyterian series.

Rosario is just so disappointing. And yes it’s mostly on him. But I mentioned in another thread don’t be surprised if he gets drafted…and potentially high by the right club he will be an absolute steal. They will work on pitch design and tinker with his grips. It’s clear his two seam and slider both are just a hair off. Some of it is opening up and spinning off it but his finger placement, pressure, etc. could all be leading to some of the issues too

Advertisement
Warren nolan rpi has miami dropped all the way down to 26th...big time drop in the last week or so. I remember seeing them like low teens

Warren nolan rpi has miami dropped all the way down to 26th...big time drop in the last week or so. I remember seeing them like low teens
From an RPI perspective, the wins were negligibly positive and both losses were bad. We absolutely cannot afford to lose any more non conference games. Even on the road, Wednesday night did a lot of damage.

Advertisement
Back