Georgia Tech @ Canes - Game 3- 2:55pm ACCNX

Advertisement
When Rosario isn't perfect, he's too easy to hit off of. He's either down the middle of the plate or he's way off the plate for easy takes. Even when he has 0-2, 1-2 counts, it's the same thing. Over the middle of the plate or easy takes. That's why he gets crushed despite having elite velocity.

When Rosario isn't perfect, he's too easy to hit off of. He's either down the middle of the plate or he's way off the plate for easy takes. Even when he has 0-2, 1-2 counts, it's the same thing. Over the middle of the plate or easy takes. That's why he gets crushed despite having elite velocity.
Exhausting hearing how he has good stuff. You nailed his problem and that isn't going to get fixed.

Advertisement
Exhausting hearing how he has good stuff. You nailed his problem and that isn't going to get fixed.
Hasn't in 3 years. I don't know why. You would think he would be living around Walters learning how he controls his pitches. I hate to give up on any kid, but you look at Walters and you look at Rosario. The biggest difference is command. Secondly, Rosario's fastball is flat while Walters has a high spin rate.

However, the #1 issue is command. How one guy has it and the other doesn't, I don't know.

That was my exact thought when he came out of the bullpen
Praying for rain.
stormy weather GIF
Palm Trees Rain GIF

season 13 film GIF

Advertisement
Could really use a 3 run bomb right now.
By the way, don’t sleep on the fact that Farrow if he doesn’t come off first so far, expecting Carriers fly ball to be barely missed, he doesn’t make it to second. That was gutsy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah I heard somebody say a while back basically he has a really bad spin rate on his pitches.

Advertisement
Back