Georgia Puppy Dog tears

Advertisement
All those spices are strong. That’s why I couldn’t eat that kind of food every day. It’s just too much. Not spicy strong, just hard to explain. There an Indian restaurant I like near me.
I love a great Indian restaurant. I find that the extensive mix of spices and time it takes to prepare the food really comes out in the results.

Just cause he said it doesn’t mean it’s true.
and I’ll agree to disagree on it.
Why would he want to make himself look bad by lying about that? You seems pretty sure about it but it doesn’t make sense if he said it himself...

Cam Newton is indeed a horrible fit for a Richt offense.

Why would he want to make himself look bad by lying about that? You seems pretty sure about it but it doesn’t make sense if he said it himself...

Cam Newton is indeed a horrible fit for a Richt offense.
Newton, Watson, Fields, Newman,
sht ain’t got nothing to do with cmr or even Kirby.
Coaches are 50% politicians

Advertisement
E29C695E-6AAC-4307-9A32-7A5DD64E6848.png

5E0E25DD-460C-41F0-8B37-3BF86364CEEE.png
84AEE57B-B301-4495-AF8E-AD3C22D3133A.png
E9361464-82A6-45E0-ACEC-23852501A80C.png
B0C6C163-5DCC-44FE-AC2D-B9CFC72F0217.png

IDK what is going to happen with JT Daniels - he's not ready to play yet, despite being "cleared". someone posted a video of JTD from yesterday and it looks like he has a slight limp. Maybe he'll transfer, maybe he'll stick around to compete with BVG. Beck is most certainly hitting the portal - he's not even running the scout team right now. He has zero shot of playing for UGA. Wouldn't be surprised to see UGA try to pick up a second QB this cycle or get another transfer in the portal.

How long do you think till all the 5* WR’s the Dawgs have picked up the last couples of years start to hit the portal. A Kirby Smart football team will never be a team that throws the ball 30+ times a game consistently!

Advertisement
I think if Beck and family were smart, no pun intended, he'd be better served to transfer to Miami. It is wide open at QB down here and the kid has impressive skills he displayed coming out of HS. He'll just need mobility because our OL bad, but the arm is there. I know since he's buried at gawgia there are some questions, but there are more questions at the QB position already here.

How long do you think till all the 5* WR’s the Dawgs have picked up the last couples of years start to hit the portal. A Kirby Smart football team will never be a team that throws the ball 30+ times a game consistently!
It will take a significant bolstering of the off the books budget. If players are going to be persuaded to throw away NFL opportunities, they need to be well compensated.

Advertisement
Saban figured it out and I’m sure Kirby will get a talking to by some of UGA more influential boosters. He will either change or be out of a job in 2 or 3 years.

Advertisement
Georgia is cheating at historic levels and still can't win it all....i love it. Once of the worst fan bases around.
I couldnt have said it better. Whats even more funnier is the number of $EC homers doubting the bags dropped for Campbell and Stevenson.

His name is Kirby MarkRicth until proven otherwise 🤣😅🤣

Advertisement
Back