Georgia Puppy Dog tears

Advertisement
UGA fans have known about those two being processed for a while. During this time last season the same thing happened. The bag's will fly they are looking for the right prospects to hand them out too.

Advertisement
All at once?
Definitely a weird timing to it. You’d think Kirby would have them wait since, at least to me, it looks worse with it being immediately after haselwood. UGA does expect Lewis cine to commit next week, so I guess that’s the plan to stop the bleeding. Also talk that Bill Norton could flip to UT, but that would be looked at as more of a flip than a processing.

Please - if Haselwood did not decommit, it would be biz as usual at UGA with these two kids decommitting and nobody would make a big deal of it. Even we've had a few kids under CMR be "processed".

Definitely a weird timing to it. You’d think Kirby would have them wait since, at least to me, it looks worse with it being immediately after haselwood. UGA does expect Lewis cine to commit next week, so I guess that’s the plan to stop the bleeding. Also talk that Bill Norton could flip to UT, but that would be looked at as more of a flip than a processing.
Yall have 5 DE's so maybe losing one will not hurt.
Probably gonna sign more Lb's and Dt's
Maybe another WR and OL too

That’s true. A bit off topic, but where does Miami stand with Harrison bailey? Isn’t he the kid that Richt has been recruiting since he was in 8th grade? He should be a good one, but the tight end Arik Gilbert will be a monster.

Advertisement

That's because Haselwood shocked them........ The other two have been on the horizon for weeks supposedly

Advertisement
Advertisement
I called this game. Crazy how everyone can see how bad Fromm is except Kirby and the few Fromm fans. Rumors are spreading that Fields is ****ed he never got a shot to throw in that game despite Kirby always saying the best players play. Apparently all players have to earn a starting position, except Fromm who has one handed to him and keeps it despite being the worst player on the team. If you want a few laughs head over to Dawgnation or 24/7 to see the Fromm defenders. Someone at dawgnation claims Fromm is the best SEC QB since Newton...

I called this game. Crazy how everyone can see how bad Fromm is except Kirby and the few Fromm fans. Rumors are spreading that Fields is ****ed he never got a shot to throw in that game despite Kirby always saying the best players play. Apparently all players have to earn a starting position, except Fromm who has one handed to him and keeps it despite being the worst player on the team. If you want a few laughs head over to Dawgnation or 24/7 to see the Fromm defenders. Someone at dawgnation claims Fromm is the best SEC QB since Newton...
It’s always Nice to hear another teams fan talk real about their team but we got problems of our own man

It's nice to share misery lol. Welcome to the home of the blues.

Advertisement
Back