Georgia Puppy Dog tears

I live in where you are either UGA, FSU , or gators . No fans I know talk smack about Richt . Actually,they are and root for Miami now because of him. I think Kirby inherited the keys to corvette. Idk how good of a coach he will be , but I do believe they gonna be a great team for a few years It’s bag money or the recruits want to change that program instead of keeping bama rolling . They just are killing it with recruiting classes. Haselwood wouldn’t change that program anyway . They have great receivers and still want to run the football 90% of the time . Richt inherited a **** show thanks to golden. I watched him at Uga , he looked tired . Now , Richt seems rejuvenated and definitely has the program heading in the right direction. The U is almost back . **** FSU

Advertisement
When the Nole Tears thread was first started, a bunch of the "fans" here questioned it. They were title contenders, recruiting at an extremely high level and owning Miami on the field. Didn't take long for that prophecy to be fulfilled. Don't assume because UGA is good now, they will be forever. Or even next year.

Justin Fields could easily end up the next Xavier Lee.

Advertisement
He was pushed out. it was Expected he would go public sometime apparently. Working to get Dent behind the scenes..... They call it "billy-bobbed" They believe they have Elam and Stevenson wrapped up

There may be another one coming too. Supposedly two guys "billy-bobbed"

He was pushed out. it was Expected he would go public sometime apparently. Working to get Dent behind the scenes..... They call it "billy-bobbed" They believe they have Elam and Stevenson wrapped up

Why would they push him out without being certain they can get Dent?

Advertisement

Perry was pushed out? Someone on the 247 uga board hinted at several decommits coming.

And many of their fans are super excited about having Perry in the fold - call him a stud. I don’t think he was pushed out

Advertisement

Pushed out a 4* local kid from Gwinnett county area? Wow

Advertisement
I don't believe none of this pushed out stuff. Of course they have to spin it however way they deem fit because it can have a snowball effect on other recruits to see them dropping and may think twice, not all but some. This guy is a 4 star on rivals and a home state kid, not buying that he was pushed out. If thats the case, it will have serious future consequences for them.

Perry was pushed out? Someone on the 247 uga board hinted at several decommits coming.

And many of their fans are super excited about having Perry in the fold - call him a stud. I don’t think he was pushed out

He was. and one of the mods on the main 247 blue board acknowledged it tonight. In his words "I hinted at this a week or so ago". He did not use the words "pushed out" - he referred to the "decommitment"

Advertisement
Back