Georgia Puppy Dog tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
there's a poster or two on one of the Uga 247 threads puffing their chests out saying CMR won't be able to hang on to TS soon... Read between the lines on that...

You know its funny...the more I read their comments about Richt the more I see how ungrateful they were for that man and what he did at UGA for 15 years.

I think the UGAy fan base is just as bad as UFag’s. They are just on 247 boards with their panties in a bunch over the Haselwood decommitment 😂

They are a very arrogant fanbase for a school that has not won a National Title since 1980. I see them trying to downplay us. Yes we are just getting back to relevancy but atleast we've won 5 titles since their last one. Probably more than half of their fanbase can't remember a national championship trophy ever coming through that place.

I think the UGAy fan base is just as bad as UFag’s. They are just on 247 boards with their panties in a bunch over the Haselwood decommitment 😂

it's pretty funny. Throwing everyone under the bus - Kirby, every coach . Really comical. Blaming the OC Chaney

Advertisement
You know its funny...the more I read their comments about Richt the more I see how ungrateful they were for that man and what he did at UGA for 15 years.

This has been said before, but it was the right time for a change for UGA. Richt had reached his ceiling the way the admin had setup the system. For being fired, there were a lot of people who still had a ton of respect for him as a man and him as a coach as far as UGA fans went. CMR was untouchable when it came to his integrity.

They were just hungry to get over the hump, and he wasn’t going to do it for him. A lot like Dungy building up the Bucs from a laughingstock for decades, only to have Gruden come in when he left to Indy and win a Super Bowl.

This has been said before, but it was the right time for a change for UGA. Richt had reached his ceiling the way the admin had setup the system. For being fired, there were a lot of people who still had a ton of respect for him as a man and him as a coach as far as UGA fans went. CMR was untouchable when it came to his integrity.

They were just hungry to get over the hump, and he wasn’t going to do it for him. A lot like Dungy building up the Bucs from a laughingstock for decades, only to have Gruden come in when he left to Indy and win a Super Bowl.

I agree it was right for a change and Im glad it took place when it did because our program needed someone like him.

Just feel like most of them are ungrateful and talk sh*t about him. Without him I highly doubt Kirby Fart would have reached the national title game with most of the players Richt and his staff recruited

Advertisement
When the Nole Tears thread was first started, a bunch of the "fans" here questioned it. They were title contenders, recruiting at an extremely high level and owning Miami on the field. Didn't take long for that prophecy to be fulfilled. Don't assume because UGA is good now, they will be forever. Or even next year.

Dude went 8-5 in his first year, then had a nice year but choked away the title last year, and still lost 2 games despite all the hype. That team is playing well, recruiting well, granted. They haven't played ANYBODY yet this year. If they get through LSU and Auburn, ok great. I don't get the need from some to crown his *** already.

Dude has the personality and attitude of a cheese grater, signs are already popping up that the wheels are starting to come off and his ego has already got the best of him. My money is still on "Corch" rather than Elite Coach. Of course, some also have an attention span and view of history that is longer than popped corn.

Yeah...he is a smarmy little ****.

Still, though I hope KY pulls it off...pretty hard to look at anyone else winning the $EC East.

UM

Advertisement
Linked up with my good buddy (uga guy) yesterday. I wasn't gonna mention Jadon until he did lol. So finally he's like "look like ya'll gonna get a good recruit" lol I say "who", he says "whatever his name is that decommited from us". I'm like NAHH MY BOY DON'T ACT LIKE U DON'T KNOW HIS NAME NOW lol. Long story short this fool tells me "i heard he just really likes Miami its not really a football decision, he just likes the city". I looked at this fool like STFU lol.

Linked up with my good buddy (uga guy) yesterday. I wasn't gonna mention Jadon until he did lol. So finally he's like "look like ya'll gonna get a good recruit" lol I say "who", he says "whatever his name is that decommited from us". I'm like NAHH MY BOY DON'T ACT LIKE U DON'T KNOW HIS NAME NOW lol. Long story short this fool tells me "i heard he just really likes Miami its not really a football decision, he just likes the city". I looked at this fool like STFU lol.

Like that **** doesn't know their team runs the ball 43 times a game and passes it 15. Hilarious.

Like that **** doesn't know their team runs the ball 43 times a game and passes it 15. Hilarious.

Exact point I brought up and even told him I respected Kirby for sticking to the run. I'm personally a big fan of running the ball. I also said I can't wait until uga play LSU. LSU will eliminate the run, I wanna see how the dawgs respond.

Advertisement
Back