Georgia "Bags" bigger than Alabama's

Advertisement
They’ve been saving up for years waiting for Richt to bounce so they can get in the “game”

Yep....difference is Saban is 10x the coach Smart is and they'll be wasting resources to finish 2nd fiddle to Bama. Don't know which program I hate more nowadays.

They’ve been saving up for years waiting for Richt to bounce so they can get in the “game”

Yep....difference is Saban is 10x the coach Smart is and they'll be wasting resources to finish 2nd fiddle to Bama. Don't know which program I hate more nowadays.

Jawja had a **** of a experienced and loaded squad... while Saban had an "okay" team compared to other super stacked squads... on top of having a terrible QB and ended up winning with a QB who had taken next to zero snaps all season...

Advertisement
1F0A7B80-BA85-429B-9984-57A1A7D4601D.jpg
Uga definitely dropping bags, don’t know why anyone wouldn’t think otherwise

he will beat saban eventually if they stay recruiting at this level trust me

If Richt really kept the boosters from doing what they wanted to do, theres no way he would have stayed there as long as he did. People within the program expressed Smart has a much better plan for recruiting and urged for more spending on staff for it. Smart can recruit like **** and Richt is kind of just, well, laid back.

Advertisement
If Richt really kept the boosters from doing what they wanted to do, theres no way he would have stayed there as long as he did. People within the program expressed Smart has a much better plan for recruiting and urged for more spending on staff for it. Smart can recruit like **** and Richt is kind of just, well, laid back.

Oh to be naive. Richt lasted because he sprinkled in real good years in with mediocre years. Made it hard to fire him. Not going to fire the dude for not playing the bag game. Energy and a “recruiting plan” don’t bring in that type of class

Georgia better be careful this is where Bama boosters shine the most. Getting another school in trouble ala Ole ****

Georgia now has the most 5 star recruits in one class ever. That doesn't happen by chance or because you had a good year. Bama could never do that.

They also have 3 national top-10 5* recruits already committed next year...

Advertisement
Georgia now has the most 5 star recruits in one class ever. That doesn't happen by chance or because you had a good year. Bama could never do that.

They also have 3 national top-10 5* recruits already committed next year...

With all that talent they better win! The scrutiny Kirby will be under will break his gumpy ***. Saban is winning that's why it's allowed.

The more I think about it the more I believe Campbell was bought. I find it hard to believe a program like Georgia, who has a reputation for cheating, isn't dropping mad bread to these 5 star players. Georgia looking like Ole Miss all of the sudden with all these elite recruits.

Georgias looking like Jimmy two times bringing his girl into the bar with a mink coat that's still bleeding. Too bad ole miss was already the sec sacrificial lamb

Advertisement
It smells like a good bag game. But on the other hand one of my good friends is Otis Reese Jr.'s dad....he's a 4 star safety that flipped from Michigan to Georgia on signing day. I spoke to his dad Monday and he told me his son was still on the fence but it was his own decision to make. I asked him if Georgia or Michigan offered any extra "incentives" during the process and he says no.

Sometimes these kids just change their minds. But then again he wasn't a 5 star.....but he was highly recruited. Even Slick Nick flew in at the last minute to make a final pitch. The kid still chose Georgia on his own.

It smells like a good bag game. But on the other hand one of my good friends is Otis Reese Jr.'s dad....he's a 4 star safety that flipped from Michigan to Georgia on signing day. I spoke to his dad Monday and he told me his son was still on the fence but it was his own decision to make. I asked him if Georgia or Michigan offered any extra "incentives" during the process and he says no.

Sometimes these kids just change their minds. But then again he wasn't a 5 star.....but he was highly recruited. Even Slick Nick flew in at the last minute to make a final pitch. The kid still chose Georgia on his own.

What did you expect him to say? "Yes, Georgia offered us $300,000 and a new house"?

Oh to be naive. Richt lasted because he sprinkled in real good years in with mediocre years. Made it hard to fire him. Not going to fire the dude for not playing the bag game. Energy and a “recruiting plan” don’t bring in that type of class

So these boosters are willing to open their checkbooks bigger than ever before to cheat, but have enough scruples to keep Richt around when he’s keeping them from doing so because he’s a nice guy? Not buying it

Advertisement
Back