Georgia "Bags" bigger than Alabama's

Rumor on some of the other boards are saying Georgia boosters spent over 3 million dollars in players with 4 specifically ranging in the $500,000 relm

Wow. I really think TC is 1 of 4 (yeah AH4 too lol). 1. He couldn't even lift his face to announce. 2. The father became "ok with GA (I've read fireman and also asst librarian, don't know if mutually exclusive but one can use bags more than the other IWT). 3. The Sony bags WERE real and he was a whispering in his ears openly. 4. Doherty comment. Time will show if Sis or other "Fam" gets perked up in Jawja.

Still believe that the means justify the ends in ALMOST everything, but our twitter attention span world more about ends, regardless how you get there. That leads to a hollow and empty life, even if filled with toys and tang. Nesta will not only get all the toys and tang he wants, but he also have his heart filled with the cheers of his hood/crib FOREVER. Money don't buy that is all.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m going predict this now but watch Tennessee have a Top 1-3 finish next year. Bags will be dropping

Rumor on some of the other boards are saying Georgia boosters spent over 3 million dollars in players with 4 specifically ranging in the $500,000 relm

Rumors do not mean ****, you or I could start one even bigger than that. Do I not believe something is happening other than Kurby yes because he comes across just like Saban an insufferable prick.

By the way might be of interest to most Coley got replaced as WR coach today, no word on what his new assignment will be.
Qb

I heard a little story a month ago or so and it hits a little closer to home and involves Jobes recruitment & also connects the dots with when he posted he was 110%(or whatever it was) and when I heard at the time he was all Bama.

Advertisement
I’m going predict this now but watch Tennessee have a Top 1-3 finish next year. Bags will be dropping

They cant all drop bags unless they are winning. They continue to drop them in Bama because they are winning but what happens if UGA keeps spending 3 Million per year and Bama keeps beating them? I dont know if this is how it works but it seems logical to me. I wouldnt pay for something if im not getting results

They cant all drop bags unless they are winning. They continue to drop them in Bama because they are winning but what happens if UGA keeps spending 3 Million per year and Bama keeps beating them? I dont know if this is how it works but it seems logical to me. I wouldnt pay for something if im not getting results

Also I would believe that more parity in the SEC is beneficial to us in the CFP rankings because they would be beating eachother

Also I would believe that more parity in the SEC is beneficial to us in the CFP rankings because they would be beating eachother

Probably will be but just add another team that will probably decide to try and steal SFL talent

Advertisement
Wow. I really think TC is 1 of 4 (yeah AH4 too lol). 1. He couldn't even lift his face to announce. 2. The father became "ok with GA (I've read fireman and also asst librarian, don't know if mutually exclusive but one can use bags more than the other IWT). 3. The Sony bags WERE real and he was a whispering in his ears openly. 4. Doherty comment. Time will show if Sis or other "Fam" gets perked up in Jawja.

Still believe that the means justify the ends in ALMOST everything, but our twitter attention span world more about ends, regardless how you get there. That leads to a hollow and empty life, even if filled with toys and tang. Nesta will not only get all the toys and tang he wants, but he also have his heart filled with the cheers of his hood/crib FOREVER. Money don't buy that is all.

Dude get it through your head Lucious Campbell cannot be bought. The guys dad is a fireman AND assitant librarian. What is he going to do with 500k cash? The man wipes his *** with hundred dollar bills. The local assistant librarian at my high school used to drive around campus in her phantom throwing bags of hundreds out the window to the less fortunate.

The game hasn't changed. 'Bags', as they are now called, have always been around. My problems is not everyone is getting a bag. Asante Samuel committed to FSU because they recruited him harder than us. And that's and young man who supposedly wanted to come to UM. Had it not been for jimbo leaving to aTm, I'm not sure if we sign a LB this cycle. It seems like we put our eggs in out top targets baskets and let it ride. And if that's the case, we're gonna have a hard time keeping kids when the 'Bags' come out.

If Surtains father takes a position at BAMA, then we never had a chance and I can live with that. Same if TC's sister/aunt/mom accepts some position in Athens. But it's hard to watch other legitimate ballers play for our rivals when you know they wanted to be in the orange and green. And this is where the staff failed.

You guys just don't get it. If money bags were being dropped, you would know about it. All you need to do is look at how high school football recruiting in SEC country. You don't offer straight cash, you offer a job. (which equates to cash) You can take someone working as a lunchroom lady and give her an administrative assistant position, and boom that's $50k raise. Now you just don't offer them a job, you recommend they apply for one to a friendly company. This type of assistance is impossible to track. Now you only need to do this if that is what it takes. You don't risk it on a kid that commits 3 months before NSD.

Not accurate. Most SEC schools have foundations. These foundations are private entities. Each foundation hires part-time help to drop off cash to prospective recruits. I know someone on the Razorback foundation and my old boss was a big donor to the 'Dawg foundation. Money they are "donating" to the foundation is POST taxes, whereas, the money families receive is taxable. Not sure why the FBI picked basketball and not football. If they are now targeting the SEC, you could see some of these kids' family members moving to a Federally funded upstate Florida "club".

Lets just say that North Korea and Venezuela are desperately trying to hack into UGA's bitcoin account.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back