George Campbell

Sure, Campbell is a freak athlete, but receivers need hands. I'm taking Chatman over him.

lol, really? I love my Canes but I'm not taking Chatman over Campbell if I have a choice.

His hands are not good, if he didnt have the height then nobody would want him at wr

Height, speed, and agility. He is way more than just height, although yeah his hands are below par. I think Chatman is a stud, and not saying Id rather have one guy over but it is ludicrous to say that if it wasnt for his height nobody would want him.

I said nobody would want him at WR. On Defense with his athleticism and speed he can be a monster

No, I got you, and it's a ridiculous statement. Every single program in the country takes a chance on a kid like that even if he has bad hands. He has sub par hands lets not act like he cant catch the ball at all, lets not act like in today's CFB with all the different offenses you dont find creative ways of getting him the ball, other than through the air. Kid has a better future as a DB to be sure, but to say nobody would want him on offense if it wasnt for his height is crazy.

Advertisement
Im actually curious as to what position he will play, his hands are way to terrible to be a wide out, not sure how good he would be at DB

[video]http://www.hudl.com/v/1rrxh[/video]

I agree he doesn't have the best hands but he can catch the ball and you can work on him catching the ball better

He has the ability to play wideout or safety in college

But he is 6'3 runs 4.3 - 4.4 range and is very athletic all things you can't teach

Advertisement
Back