George Campbell

rustywalkedaway

Sophomore
Purgatory
I saw that he is a strong prediction to FSU. I also remembered someone, Pete maybe (don't hold me to that), said Golden made him a very serious priority.

I love the work we are putting in in the Tampa area.

So, thoughts on Campbell and any chance for us? And please, don't just default to what we may get instead.

Advertisement
Not coming, has horrible hands, is a great athlete, heard he is leaning to UF, but its recruiting so things can change

Advertisement
This smells of a total troll. No offense op but if you don't already know the answers to your own questions you spend way too much time on video games or other teams boards!:moon3:

Been a Gator lock since he decommitted from Michigan. Where is the FSU info coming from ?

Advertisement
Been a Gator lock since he decommitted from Michigan. Where is the FSU info coming from ?

The FSU buzz came from a local tampa writer that broke a article that Campbell was committing next week then he crystal balled Campbell to FSU and since then today 18 different writers have crystal balled Campbell to FSU

Advertisement
We moved on. We need receivers who can catch. I wish staff wouldn't have pushed him out.

I saw that he is a strong prediction to FSU. I also remembered someone, Pete maybe (don't hold me to that), said Golden made him a very serious priority.

I love the work we are putting in in the Tampa area.

So, thoughts on Campbell and any chance for us? And please, don't just default to what we may get instead.

Jimbo, Is that you? Quit playin on the computer man.

Campbells going to Clemson.

19.png

Advertisement

The FSU buzz came from a local tampa writer that broke a article that Campbell was committing next week then he crystal balled Campbell to FSU and since then today 18 different writers have crystal balled Campbell to FSU

Weird thing is last week he released a top 10 and LSU was 1st UF was 2nd and FSU was 3rd. The Buzz is from he went on a visit there with byron cowart instead of Friday night lights and people are saying he is going there

Weird thing is last week he released a top 10 and LSU was 1st UF was 2nd and FSU was 3rd. The Buzz is from he went on a visit there with byron cowart instead of Friday night lights and people are saying he is going there

The buzz is that they will get both those guys which would be a huge double haymaker to UF. Think losing Sony and Cook for us last year, except they both go to the rival, at least Sony went to UGA.

This smells of a total troll. No offense op but if you don't already know the answers to your own questions you spend way too much time on video games or other teams boards!:moon3:

It was a legit question. Apparently you, and Ibis, don't have **** to offer, so STFU and don't pollute the thread.

It was a legit question. Apparently you, and Ibis, don't have **** to offer, so STFU and don't pollute the thread.

Well if you had half a ******* brain you'd know we've never really recruited Campbell. Kid can't catch a cold. That was my point. Everyone knows that, so turn your ******* dial back down to zero.

Advertisement
Back