George Campbell

Campbell is a freak athlete, but Miami doesn't seem to have a shot. Seems like his recruitment will have a lot of twists in it before it's done.

Advertisement
I love these threads on guys we aren't really recruiting to begin with. Wait for the poster to jump on and build the recruit and make some kind of statement like "oh too bad we couldn't get this guy because he's a stud." He has a good ceiling but there's a lot of things to work on here with him. If Gibson were a WR he would leaps and bounds better than Campbell right now. Campbell has a great frame and is really fast. That's about it. He has some of the most horrendous hands in this class,

Last edited:
This smells of a total troll. No offense op but if you don't already know the answers to your own questions you spend way too much time on video games or other teams boards!:moon3:

It was a legit question. Apparently you, and Ibis, don't have **** to offer, so STFU and don't pollute the thread.

Well if you had half a ****ing brain you'd know we've never really recruited Campbell. Kid can't catch a cold. That was my point. Everyone knows that, so turn your ******* dial back down to zero.

Ah, so you do have information regarding his recruiting. You just chose to be an *** initially. Thanks.

As to the dial, you appear to be pinned. Don't be a hypocrite.

Advertisement
**** UF is getting burned for 2015. If Campbell ends up at FSU oh boy. Kid was considered all UF before.

Advertisement
**** UF is getting burned for 2015. If Campbell ends up at FSU oh boy. Kid was considered all UF before.

They deserve a good burn.

But it seems like most of the game-changers they've lost/are losing are to FSU.

Cook, Lane, and Rudolph are all big-time talents that were one-time UF commits or leans. Da'Vante Phillips was a one-time UF commit; he's the top receiver in Dade this year and FSU bound. George Campbell now as well.

Obviously, we seem to be benefitting from UF's uncertainty as well, with Williams this year, and Moten last year, but it doesn't help us that many of the blue chippers that were once UF leans are seemingly feeling FSU more and more.

It's always frustrating to lose a target to UF, but at this point, anyone who commits to that program is committing to a sinking ship. Muschamp is a good defensive coordinator turned Head Corch. For a program that has expectations like UF, he isn't going to last.

Losing recruits to FSU is infinitely more frustrating than losing recruits to UF, as we have to play them every year and we're desperately trying to close the talent gap with them.

"Losing recruits to FSU is infinitely more frustrating than losing recruits to UF, as we have to play them every year and we're desperately trying to close the talent gap with them."

I disagree. It sucks both ways equally. One goes to a conference rival and the other goes to a rival conference that always will get the benefit of the doubt if we are tied with one of them and all things are equal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sure, Campbell is a freak athlete, but receivers need hands. I'm taking Chatman over him.

lol, really? I love my Canes but I'm not taking Chatman over Campbell if I have a choice.

His hands are not good, if he didnt have the height then nobody would want him at wr

Height, speed, and agility. He is way more than just height, although yeah his hands are below par. I think Chatman is a stud, and not saying Id rather have one guy over but it is ludicrous to say that if it wasnt for his height nobody would want him.

Sure, Campbell is a freak athlete, but receivers need hands. I'm taking Chatman over him.

lol, really? I love my Canes but I'm not taking Chatman over Campbell if I have a choice.

His hands are not good, if he didnt have the height then nobody would want him at wr

Height, speed, and agility. He is way more than just height, although yeah his hands are below par. I think Chatman is a stud, and not saying Id rather have one guy over but it is ludicrous to say that if it wasnt for his height nobody would want him.

I said nobody would want him at WR. On Defense with his athleticism and speed he can be a monster

Advertisement
Back