@Geo305 tell us about Canes recent offer at WR - Romello Brinson

Advertisement
Brinson is a guy who I was talking up a bit during the spring going into the summer. I mentioned before and after paradise he was a guy who could blow up this season. Well deserved offer.

The other one I mentioned who could be close to an offer is the 2021 S Kamren Kinchens. He’s had a very good year so far and the staff is already on it ;)

As I’ve mentioned on the FIS pod a few times this season. Northwestern and Booker T have a lot of good young talent in their underclassmen. Sort of a down year for those two but they will be competing for state titles again soon.

Balled out vs BTW with 3rec 120yds & 1TD, kid is a playmaker. He is among many of the young Bulls prospects that are picking up steam, like Kamren Kinchens, Nathaniel Noel, Antwan Massie (Bandy Jr), Terrence Lewis Jr, Winsom Frazier & Edge Rusher Marquan Robinson.

He was just offered by UGA yesterday, and holds offers from FAU & Cuse. But he's visited Miami multiple times going all the way back to Spring & was at Paradise.

His older brother Antwan plays for Miami Jackson too.
Bump, check the bold

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully 1000% is enough.

That's impossible. No one can give more than 100%. By definition that is the most anyone can give

BkPmPcxCcAAr3o4.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back