@Geo305 tell us about Canes recent offer at WR - Romello Brinson

mbuendia

Freshman
S. Fl kids do ok out in Utah. Dont know if moss is getting burn, but the QB gets some burn and they have another teammate that plays WR that gets a little burn too.
Donovan Thompson former LB from Central is doing pretty good out there too.

Geo305

Staff Writer
Staff member
Brinson is a guy who I was talking up a bit during the spring going into the summer. I mentioned before and after paradise he was a guy who could blow up this season. Well deserved offer.

The other one I mentioned who could be close to an offer is the 2021 S Kamren Kinchens. He’s had a very good year so far and the staff is already on it ;)

As I’ve mentioned on the FIS pod a few times this season. Northwestern and Booker T have a lot of good young talent in their underclassmen. Sort of a down year for those two but they will be competing for state titles again soon.

Liberty City El

Dejazmach
Balled out vs BTW with 3rec 120yds & 1TD, kid is a playmaker. He is among many of the young Bulls prospects that are picking up steam, like Kamren Kinchens, Nathaniel Noel, Antwan Massie (Bandy Jr), Terrence Lewis Jr, Winsom Frazier & Edge Rusher Marquan Robinson.

He was just offered by UGA yesterday, and holds offers from FAU & Cuse. But he's visited Miami multiple times going all the way back to Spring & was at Paradise.

His older brother Antwan plays for Miami Jackson too.
Bump, check the bold

CaneIsland

Redshirt Freshman
Wow savage21 is too notch.. welcome to the U