Tears Geo says JD has been hired

Not happy… now I need to see the staff to know if I’m gonna be even more unhappy.

Get a decent pitching coach and hitting coach and it will ease me a little
Decent? They better be great to elite lol

Plus recruit out of their mind because the HC is just dead weight

Advertisement
Not happy… now I need to see the staff to know if I’m gonna be even more unhappy.

Get a decent pitching coach and hitting coach and it will ease me a little

I have a bunch of 🥃 that’s says we’ll need it…

Not to celebrate, but to commiserate

Bobby Hill from those mid to late 90's teams has had some success out of Mission College. Some solid offensive team numbers too.

Maybe JD can convince him to jump on.

You know what’s insane? I agree we’re second-rate, but what other program is second-rate that is constantly in the top 15 nationally?

We’re like inches from giving a f^ck away from being back to a perennial top 8 program, and yet we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot. What the f^ck are we doing here?!?

Eh. Constantly in the Top 15? I guess maybe in weekly rankings, we're flirting with that.

But we haven't won a national championship since 2001. 22 years ago.
We haven't been to Omaha since 2016.
We have only been to Omaha twice since 2008, which is 2 out of 15 seasons.
In 2016, we were the first team eliminated from the tournament, 0-2 and a BBQ before we got off the plane.
In 2015, we went 1-2 with a 1 run victory and 2 losses to the gator by a combined score of 25-5
We haven't won our division since 2016
WE HAVEN'T ADVANCED TO A SUPER REGIONAL SINCE 2016

That's not a Top 15 program.

I wouldn’t of been excited to see JD on a ******* Alex Cora lead staff, but we go out and ******* hire him as SKIPPER. I guess the rumors out of clemson that Rad doesn’t give a single **** outside of football and facilities is true. Cause all his *** has done is plan for a new football facility, AND UTTERLY ****ED THE BASEBALL TEAM

Advertisement
whoever is pushing money and “support” into the baseball team made this hire happen… flat out JD must be absolute best buddy’s with Arod or whoever

Unbelievably pathetic hire that now proves we don’t care about our baseball program… RIP Fraser he must be turning in his grave
Former players had a big hand in this.

Advertisement
maybe it's not a desirable job? Duke coach turns us down. who knows who else turned us down.. people love to bash a hire without any insight on how the process went
It’s his job as AD to convince coaches to come here, if not he failed. This shouldn’t be a hard school to attract a quality candidate

I guess we’ll be rolling out Rosario as our Friday starter now. Seriously if we don’t hit on multiple front line portal pitchers we may not even make the ACC tourney next year. I fully expect the type of year FSU had this year. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Where was Tulo sitting in all this?
Not sure but he was on campus at the end of the week so you’d think he was in the last group. But Pollard was offered and I assumed he would accept, that’s why I posted ” I think we’ll be happy “. Then CP yanked the rug out.

Advertisement
Pollard was the guy , when he said no the former players got exactly what they hoped for. The window was open. There’s a reason I posted yesterday “ prepare thy **** and Jesus H Christ“.
not sure when Pollard said no but JD received the call minutes before you made those posts so yeah this is all accurate

I guess we’ll be rolling out Rosario as our Friday starter now. Seriously if we don’t hit on multiple front line portal pitchers we may not even make the ACC tourney next year. I fully expect the type of year FSU had this year. 🤦🏻‍♂️
I expect nothing of this upcoming season. We were perfectly set up to get a home run hire and instead we got a levenson pop-out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back