Tears Geo says JD has been hired

Worst part of sports, college in particular, is when a team you like makes a terrible coaching hire and everyone knows it but the AD. Knowing that for at least 3-4 years you’re wasting time until the coach is inevitably fired is the biggest disappointment. Fly the banner for Rad, hes no different than Blake
outside of football, hes literally just blake james at this point.

at this point, just hire Rad as a football only AD and hire a deputy AD to take care of the other sports bc i cant imagine what the **** the hire would be when L retires.

tbh, rad didnt hire mario either. that was done before rad was even here officially.

Advertisement
Expect a whole lot of press about the shakes after the stadium is empty to start the season.

sad richard sherman GIF

Long time baseball season ticket holder. Will be switching to basketball season tickets now.

Advertisement
It's so odd. I mean every hire I try to find a silver lining. **** I give him 2-3 years. I know what its like to coach, implement culture, recruiting, etc. Even Manny I was like...Ok his defense has a chance, he is a SFLA guy, he might make this work.

But this has me so bummed. We have a huge sample size. This is really bad. I dont know if his assistant hires can even save this.

I just hope if this truly does go south as quickly as I expect we go the route FSU did with Martins kid. There is no need for a 4-5 year window. year to year.

Ill enjoy being proved wrong because it means we are winning. But I expect more good recruiting, no development, and early exits in meaningful games.

Time to go back to the football recruiting board.

Advertisement
So which players on the current team headed to the portal today? Better question is WHAT players from any other program gonna want to come to Miami?

Advertisement
Might as well hold another press conference tomorrow and announce that he’s hiring former coach Gino Dimare as his new assistant coach. Blake James could have made this hire, I think Rad is just another in a long line of people who are just retired and collecting a check from the U and I was really as expecting more from him. 🤬

FSU fired their genetic mistake after two years and hired Link Jarrett.

Miami splices the DNA of two failed regimes when they had legit interest from high caliber coaches.

Following this school is asking to be mocked and scorned by the people running it. They are blind, dead, and dumb, and I hate that even the slightest amount of my emotions is under their warted thumb.

Advertisement
I mean..... We were a disappointing team for the last what? 20+ years to begin with. At least this will lower you guys expectations.

FSU fired their genetic mistake after two years and hired Link Jarrett.

Miami splices the DNA of two failed regimes when they had legit interest from high caliber coaches.

Following this school is asking to be mocked and scorned by the people running it. They are blind, dead, and dumb, and I hate that even the slightest amount of my emotions is under their warted thumb.
You're a poet and ya didn't know it.

Advertisement
Back