Genron Letter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are yall so mad? Did he threaten your livelihood? Does he really affect your day to day life?

Why are people so mad at Golden and D'Onofrio? Did they threaten your livelihood? Do they really affect your day to day life? Why would you call for them to lose their jobs?

Difference being Genron is a certified dirtbag who is out for himself and doesn't seem to care about the kids (anyone who would lie about two kids to try to make his point clearly is out for himself only).

If you cant see the difference in threatening a man's standard of life as opposed to criticizing how someone does their job, then I cant help you.

The issue at hand is not that people were "bashing" Genron, they were trying to get him fired from his job. No one gave a **** until that started happening.

You have to be a plant in this forum to drum up business, no way you could be this F pathetic....

Your anger is clouding your judgment on this one. I deal with temperamental people everyday and understand how to deal with them. This conversation is obviously above your educational level. Just step back on this one, read everything you have written the last two days and evaluate your life.

Its good to get some retrospect so you can correct your actions later.

I get you. Too high brow for message boards. Looks down on typical message board activity. Chides others to 'grow up.'

And yet...11 thousand posts.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The next time I'm in Florida lunch is on, I'll make a point to get a hold of you, Bro!
Smart enough to retire at 26 on my own dime, so stick your education right up your ***. You are a patronizing useless human being. Believe me, you wouldn't do it to my face! Off to the gym, I've been in Vegas since Sept having fun, my life sucks, lol.

If you cant see the difference in threatening a man's standard of life as opposed to criticizing how someone does their job, then I cant help you.

The issue at hand is not that people were "bashing" Genron, they were trying to get him fired from his job. No one gave a **** until that started happening.

You have to be a plant in this forum to drum up business, no way you could be this F pathetic....

Your anger is clouding your judgment on this one. I deal with temperamental people everyday and understand how to deal with them. This conversation is obviously above your educational level. Just step back on this one, read everything you have written the last two days and evaluate your life.

You lift bro? Does this mean we are no longer on for lunch?

Are people really comparing Golden and Dorito to some two bit high school corch?

Golden and Dorito and Kehoe, etc are public figures, just like all coaches of big time college football programs, CEOs, politicians, etc. Genron may be a ****** that uses facebook and twitter to further his agenda but he is not a public figure (except in the world of the Miami message board).

Taking high profile jobs that force you to be in the public eye bring with it the hate letters and allows for people to call for your job. Happens every day to CEOs, political officials, coaches (on the professional and college level). Its goes with the job.

It shouldn't happen to private citizens that are acting like asshats. So you guys are telling me if someone takes offense to what you tweet or post on facebook, then others can attempt to get you fired and that would be ok?

Pure BS. Genron is making himself a public figure by inserting himself in the recruiting process of these players. He is a high school coach, he coaches 7 on 7 leagues (or used to at least, not sure if he was rehired after being fired for shady activities), he actively attempts to steer recruits. He is every single bit as much fair game as are the UM coaches.

If one of those players were in my family you bet your *** I would. I've met Duke's mom, she didn't raise him to be a liar and he shows that. Instead you choose to stick up for a lying piece of garbage, you are pathetic. At the very least I can voice my opinion because they aren't in my family. I stick up for them because he is a known scumbag and those two kids have been good kids. It's the right thing to do!

Corruption is corruption, whether it's our politicians or some scumbag lying about our Miami players. I sure and **** would not like you as a person, just sit back and let others talk **** about our players without sticking up for them. You'd get your *** kicked if you were in my family.

At what point did I justify those actions?? I didn't see those posts or I would have said the same thing.

Essentially, it comes down to one thing:
Ya'll take this **** way too seriously.

You know these players well enough to fight someone over them? Really?

But there not. Let Duke take care of his own issues.

Sorry, but that's not how it works. See someone being bullied? Don't intervene, let them deal with their own issues. See someone being cheated, so what? Let them deal with their own issues. See someone being robbed? It's not you or your family, then who cares, let them deal with their own issues.

Maybe that's your level of ethics, but not everyone else's.

To top it off, many of us have gone to UM, or have long standing emotional ties as fans to UM. Therefore we DO have standing in exposing a piece of trash who is intentionally trying to undermine an aspect of the university for his own purposes.

Advertisement
if someone takes offense to what you tweet or post on facebook, then others can attempt to get you fired and that would be ok?

Happens every single day.

Sure does happens all the time with reporters, coaches like the Rutgers BB coach, school teachers who offend kids, and the whole 9 yards.

It's not necessarily a good thing or bad but that's 2014 America.

Last edited:
if someone takes offense to what you tweet or post on facebook, then others can attempt to get you fired and that would be ok?

Happens every single day.

Sure does happens all the time with reporters, coaches like the Rutgers BB coach, school teachers who offend kids, and the whole 9 yards.

It's not necessarily a good thing but that's 2014 America.

If it's something that is NOT job related, like someone's personal life, that's a very different story. Regarding Genron, no one is trying to get him fired because he's cheating on his wife, because he drinks too much, etc. It is because he is using his job as a platform to do some very unsavory things, some of which directly impact a team, program, and university that we love.

so a "Fire Genron" banner is off limits? That's kind of our thing

625.jpg

68.png

Last edited:
DOES THIS ******* HAVE A REAL JOB OR DOES HE MAKE ALL HIS LEGIT MONEY COACHING?

IF THATS HIS ONLY REAL JOB WONDER WHERE HE GETS THE MONEY TO SURVIVE AND KEEP ROCKING HIS 1997 STYLE?

Advertisement
No, unfortunately neither of you do.

Are people really comparing Golden and Dorito to some two bit high school corch?

Golden and Dorito and Kehoe, etc are public figures, just like all coaches of big time college football programs, CEOs, politicians, etc. Genron may be a ****** that uses facebook and twitter to further his agenda but he is not a public figure (except in the world of the Miami message board).

Taking high profile jobs that force you to be in the public eye bring with it the hate letters and allows for people to call for your job. Happens every day to CEOs, political officials, coaches (on the professional and college level). Its goes with the job.

It shouldn't happen to private citizens that are acting like asshats. So you guys are telling me if someone takes offense to what you tweet or post on facebook, then others can attempt to get you fired and that would be ok?

This guy, he gets it.

If one of those players were in my family you bet your *** I would. I've met Duke's mom, she didn't raise him to be a liar and he shows that. Instead you choose to stick up for a lying piece of garbage, you are pathetic. At the very least I can voice my opinion because they aren't in my family. I stick up for them because he is a known scumbag and those two kids have been good kids. It's the right thing to do!

Corruption is corruption, whether it's our politicians or some scumbag lying about our Miami players. I sure and **** would not like you as a person, just sit back and let others talk **** about our players without sticking up for them. You'd get your *** kicked if you were in my family.

You know these players well enough to fight someone over them? Really?

But there not. Let Duke take care of his own issues.

Sorry, but that's not how it works. See someone being bullied? Don't intervene, let them deal with their own issues. See someone being cheated, so what? Let them deal with their own issues. See someone being robbed? It's not you or your family, then who cares, let them deal with their own issues.

Maybe that's your level of ethics, but not everyone else's.

To top it off, many of us have gone to UM, or have long standing emotional ties as fans to UM. Therefore we DO have standing in exposing a piece of trash who is intentionally trying to undermine an aspect of the university for his own purposes.

Lulz at all of this. Who got bullied? Who got cheated? Who got robbed?

Because you went to Miami, you think you have to defend it by trying to get some HS coach fired?

Advertisement
What is your position on Genron?

He makes excellent highlight videos.

Cop out. Is he doing these kids right, or is he pimping them for his own gain? Why do you guys keep defending him?

Yes he maybe pimpin some of the top recruits for his own gain, but what most probably don't know is that he helps find schools for a lot of athletes with talent while their high school coach doing a **** poor job or showing no effort in putting them in school. That is one of the reason why a lot of kids respect and listen to him.

HOWEVER he is an adult not a lil kid, he needs to stop this grudge he have against Miami.

Why are people so mad at Golden and D'Onofrio? Did they threaten your livelihood? Do they really affect your day to day life? Why would you call for them to lose their jobs?

Difference being Genron is a certified dirtbag who is out for himself and doesn't seem to care about the kids (anyone who would lie about two kids to try to make his point clearly is out for himself only).

I get you. Too high brow for message boards. Looks down on typical message board activity. Chides others to 'grow up.'

The ole post count argument. Let me know how that works out for you.

Advertisement

The man is right. You're talking down to people, telling them to evaluate their lives and ... That's a lot of life on a message board.

The man is right. You're talking down to people, telling them to evaluate their lives and ... That's a lot of life on a message board.

In my younger years I spent a lot of time on this board. I advertised for it, ran a lot of Bball and Baseball game threads. I haven't had a lot of time to spend on here lately.

How about this? I am willing to compromise with you fine folks and just say that we agree to disagree on the subject.

Fastcane, I still look forward to our lunch one day.

In my younger years I spent a lot of time on this board. I advertised for it, ran a lot of Bball and Baseball game threads. I haven't had a lot of time to spend on here lately.

How about this? I am willing to compromise with you fine folks and just say that we agree to disagree on the subject.

Fastcane, I still look forward to our lunch one day.

Fair enough. Agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back