Genron Letter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corruption is corruption, whether it's our politicians or some scumbag lying about our Miami players. I sure and **** would not like you as a person, just sit back and let others talk **** about our players without sticking up for them. You'd get your *** kicked if you were in my family.

If you cant see the difference in threatening a man's standard of life as opposed to criticizing how someone does their job, then I cant help you. The issue at hand is not that people were "bashing" Genron, they were trying to get him fired from his job. No one gave a **** until that started happening.

So emailing Golden, Shalala, Blake James, boosters, etc.. trying to get a coach fired (threatening his standard of life) is acceptable when he is a failing coach of your school but not when he is taking advantage of HS athletes?

Why are people so mad at Golden and D'Onofrio? Did they threaten your livelihood? Do they really affect your day to day life? Why would you call for them to lose their jobs?

Difference being Genron is a certified dirtbag who is out for himself and doesn't seem to care about the kids (anyone who would lie about two kids to try to make his point clearly is out for himself only).

If you cant see the difference in threatening a man's standard of life as opposed to criticizing how someone does their job, then I cant help you.

The issue at hand is not that people were "bashing" Genron, they were trying to get him fired from his job. No one gave a **** until that started happening.

You really can't be that dense. Go back and read all of the posts, including many stating that letters were sent to the BOT and AD, about D'Onofrio and Golden needing to be fired. There are people actively trying to get the coaches fired. As for his "standard of life", maybe if his "standard of conduct" was a little better he wouldn't have to worry about it. There are consequences to actions. Genron CHOOSES to use his job for his own agenda. That is not acceptable. Period.

At what point did I justify those actions?? I didn't see those posts or I would have said the same thing.

Essentially, it comes down to one thing:
Ya'll take this **** way too seriously.

You know these players well enough to fight someone over them? Really?

Advertisement
Are people really comparing Golden and Dorito to some two bit high school corch?

Golden and Dorito and Kehoe, etc are public figures, just like all coaches of big time college football programs, CEOs, politicians, etc. Genron may be a ****** that uses facebook and twitter to further his agenda but he is not a public figure (except in the world of the Miami message board).
Taking high profile jobs that force you to be in the public eye bring with it the hate letters and allows for people to call for your job. Happens every day to CEOs, political officials, coaches (on the professional and college level). Its goes with the job.
It doesn't happen to private citizens that are acting like asshats. So you guys are telling me if someone takes offense to what you tweet or post on facebook, then others can attempt to get you fired and that would be ok?

Are you suggesting that doesn't happen?

Why are yall so mad? Did he threaten your livelihood? Does he really affect your day to day life?

Why are people so mad at Golden and D'Onofrio? Did they threaten your livelihood? Do they really affect your day to day life? Why would you call for them to lose their jobs?

Difference being Genron is a certified dirtbag who is out for himself and doesn't seem to care about the kids (anyone who would lie about two kids to try to make his point clearly is out for himself only).

If you cant see the difference in threatening a man's standard of life as opposed to criticizing how someone does their job, then I cant help you.

The issue at hand is not that people were "bashing" Genron, they were trying to get him fired from his job. No one gave a **** until that started happening.

You really can't be that dense. Go back and read all of the posts, including many stating that letters were sent to the BOT and AD, about D'Onofrio and Golden needing to be fired. There are people actively trying to get the coaches fired. As for his "standard of life", maybe if his "standard of conduct" was a little better he wouldn't have to worry about it. There are consequences to actions. Genron CHOOSES to use his job for his own agenda. That is not acceptable. Period.

So...Canedaddy.

This is cool http://www.firemarkdonofrio.com/? I've seen this posted on this site.

Sending emails about an asshat, kid-pimping, street agent's employer is a no-no.

Got it.

633.gif

Last edited:
Are people really comparing Golden and Dorito to some two bit high school corch?

Golden and Dorito and Kehoe, etc are public figures, just like all coaches of big time college football programs, CEOs, politicians, etc. Genron may be a ****** that uses facebook and twitter to further his agenda but he is not a public figure (except in the world of the Miami message board).
Taking high profile jobs that force you to be in the public eye bring with it the hate letters and allows for people to call for your job. Happens every day to CEOs, political officials, coaches (on the professional and college level). Its goes with the job.
It doesn't happen to private citizens that are acting like asshats. So you guys are telling me if someone takes offense to what you tweet or post on facebook, then others can attempt to get you fired and that would be ok?

Are you suggesting that doesn't happen?
It happens but it doesn't mean its right.

Advertisement
Why are yall so mad? Did he threaten your livelihood? Does he really affect your day to day life?

So...Canedaddy.

This is cool http://www.firemarkdonofrio.com/? I've seen this posted on this site.

Sending emails about an asshat, kid-pimping, street agent's employer is a no-no.

Got it.

bc5bb09f401044f1d893578552f99388

Never seen it before.

I've yet to hear of anyone signing up to Slash's guestbook. Since everyone thinks it's OK, I'd expect more guestbook signatures.

It shouldn't happen to private citizens that are acting like asshats. So you guys are telling me if someone takes offense to what you tweet or post on facebook, then others can attempt to get you fired and that would be ok?

I agree that UM coaches are fair game, however, I would disagree with your assertion that HS coaches/teachers aren't public figures. I used to be one and trust me you're as public as it gets, especially when you put yourself out there on social media like he did.

I'm not leading the charge to go get the guy but I don't feel one bit sorry for him either.

You have to be a plant in this forum to drum up business, no way you could be this F pathetic....

Advertisement

It shouldn't happen to private citizens that are acting like asshats. So you guys are telling me if someone takes offense to what you tweet or post on facebook, then others can attempt to get you fired and that would be ok?

This guy, he gets it.

This guy, he gets it.

Indeed. There are some ******* psychos on this board.

But then again I guess I am not surprised. It's the same dudes that stalk kids on Twitter and hang onto their every word.

All those thinking Genron should be allowed to work with kids.....

If some white coach used the N word on Facebook, ya'll would be burning his high school down.

The guy is a high school coach at A RELIGIOUS SCHOOL and his twitter/Facebook is vile, filthy, derogatory, in appropriate, and slanderous. He makes a couple thousand a year from that job. It's not ruining a guys life to have him removed from a position that he clearly lacks the maturity and integrity to handle. His behavior is embarrassing.

If his livelihood comes from that job, then he most definitely is getting paid illegally, bc you can barely live off 2g's a month, let alone a year.

Advertisement

You have to be a plant in this forum to drum up business, no way you could be this F pathetic....

Your anger is clouding your judgment on this one. I deal with temperamental people everyday and understand how to deal with them. This conversation is obviously above your educational level. Just step back on this one, read everything you have written the last two days and evaluate your life.

Its good to get some retrospect so you can correct your actions later.

If one of those players were in my family you bet your *** I would. I've met Duke's mom, she didn't raise him to be a liar and he shows that. Instead you choose to stick up for a lying piece of garbage, you are pathetic. At the very least I can voice my opinion because they aren't in my family. I stick up for them because he is a known scumbag and those two kids have been good kids. It's the right thing to do!

Corruption is corruption, whether it's our politicians or some scumbag lying about our Miami players. I sure and **** would not like you as a person, just sit back and let others talk **** about our players without sticking up for them. You'd get your *** kicked if you were in my family.

If you cant see the difference in threatening a man's standard of life as opposed to criticizing how someone does their job, then I cant help you. The issue at hand is not that people were "bashing" Genron, they were trying to get him fired from his job. No one gave a **** until that started happening.

So emailing Golden, Shalala, Blake James, boosters, etc.. trying to get a coach fired (threatening his standard of life) is acceptable when he is a failing coach of your school but not when he is taking advantage of HS athletes?

At what point did I justify those actions?? I didn't see those posts or I would have said the same thing.

If one of those players were in my family you bet your *** I would. I've met Duke's mom, she didn't raise him to be a liar and he shows that. Instead you choose to stick up for a lying piece of garbage, you are pathetic. At the very least I can voice my opinion because they aren't in my family. I stick up for them because he is a known scumbag and those two kids have been good kids. It's the right thing to do!

But there not. Let Duke take care of his own issues.

Advertisement
Smart enough to retire at 26 on my own dime, so stick your education right up your ***. You are a patronizing useless human being. Believe me, you wouldn't do it to my face! Off to the gym, I've been in Vegas since Sept having fun, my life sucks, lol.

Your anger is clouding your judgment on this one. I deal with temperamental people everyday and understand how to deal with them. This conversation is obviously above your educational level. Just step back on this one, read everything you have written the last two days and evaluate your life.

keyboard-cat.png

Smart enough to retire at 26 on my own dime, so stick your education right up your ***. You are a patronizing useless human being. Believe me, you wouldn't do it to my face! Off to the gym, I've been in Vegas since Sept having fun, my life sucks, lol.

624.jpg

You lift bro? Does this mean we are no longer on for lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back