Gayturds tears of laughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooklyndee

We ****** or wut
Premium
So am I the only one a lil confused by Malik Zaire picking them or the other way around? It's a horrible match if ever there was one. He's a horrible qb,more of a running back & in ufags case they need precisely opposite that. I really get confused by what recruits see when they go to ufag. Such a crap place.

Advertisement
So am I the only one a lil confused by Malik Zaire picking them or the other way around? It's a horrible match if ever there was one. He's a horrible qb,more of a running back & in ufags case they need precisely opposite that. I really get confused by what recruits see when they go to ufag. Such a crap place.

Apparently this is what Luke stampini observation was of him when he was a mentor throwing at the elite 11 event at the last couple of days LOL

Jun 3, 12:29 PM Premium Post
Luke Stampini
Luke Stampini
AAVIP
Staff (247Sports)
(51456)
82 months
PM UserFollow User
2 hours ago 2 hours ago
HoganBarris51 said... (original post)
Did he throw any or just watch?
He threw some. If yesterday's performance was any indication, UF needs to ride with Franks.
Maybe he's a very dynamic runner, maybe I saw him at his worst, but he threw some bad balls yesterday.
Luke Stampini
Luke Stampini
AAVIP
Staff (247Sports)
(51456)
82 months
PM UserFollow User
2 hours ago 2 hours ago
TheSwamp15 said... (original post)
That's very encouraging.
I was getting ****ed he was stealing reps from the HS prospects. Finally I asked someone who the heck that was after a duck and they told me it was Malik.
I didn't mind Deshaun Watson stealing reps last year, because he throws a pretty ball. Deshone Kizer was enjoyable to watch throw last year, big dude with a big arm. I didn't mind Josh Rosen stealing reps yesterday, because he's got a cannon. Malik looked like a backup on a 4-8 team yesterday to be blunt.
Luke Stampini
Luke Stampini
AAVIP
Staff (247Sports)
(51456)
82 months
PM UserFollow User
81 minutes ago 81 minutes ago
RCStrider said... (original post)
Given our luck with injuries at QB, I'm glad to have Zaire even if Franks beats him out.
Depth is fine.
I think it's time to simply take your lumps with a redshirt freshman now and build towards the future. Me personally, I don't see Zaire winning 10, 11 regular season games.
Malik Zaire note

Dunno, makes sense to me. He's a half-*** QB and they're a half-*** program. Seems like they were made for eachother.

Advertisement
Never understood the draw to that **** hole kkkainesville. It's in the middle of nowhere. KKK hotbed. 900 degrees sweltering without the benefit of any beaches or culture.

Never understood the draw to that **** hole kkkainesville. It's in the middle of nowhere. KKK hotbed. 900 degrees sweltering without the benefit of any beaches or culture.

It's literally like a trucker layover... I'm surprised there was only the one serial rapist incident there.

This original post about uf actually makes sense in comparison to the pathetic tears thread.

I don't see how it helps him at all given his style of play. Franks is the best qb on that team. He should have gone to Kansas state and let Snyder use his skill set better.

It's literally like a trucker layover... I'm surprised there was only the one serial rapist incident there.

LOL. Trucker layover is one of the best descriptions I've heard of that hillbilly hellhole in a while.

Advertisement
This original post about uf actually makes sense in comparison to the pathetic tears thread.

I don't see how it helps him at all given his style of play. Franks is the best qb on that team. He should have gone to Kansas state and let Snyder use his skill set better.

The tears thread was the meltdowns of your fans about losing every recruit you thought would commit to you and didnt

That's the only serial rapist event we've heard about because no one cares what happens there. You're right. It's a trucker layover in a sauna.

The tears thread was the meltdowns of your fans about losing every recruit you thought would commit to you and didnt

Wait til Fields doesn't commit and they can't flip anyone decent.

Advertisement

C U N T

Advertisement

Dunno, makes sense to me. He's a half-*** QB and they're a half-*** program. Seems like they were made for eachother.

Oh nooo, they're a FULL *** program. #NeverForget

shark-832x447.jpg

That's the only serial rapist event we've heard about because no one cares what happens there. You're right. It's a trucker layover in a sauna.

That's true. Knowing how the police in towns like that work I wouldn't be surprised if it was a mix between Penn State & Baylor for all these years. That good ole boy network is real!

Oh nooo, they're a FULL *** program. #NeverForget

View attachment 45827

That's fair, but the QB is still half ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back