Gayturds tears of laughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Never understood the draw to that **** hole kkkainesville. It's in the middle of nowhere. KKK hotbed. 900 degrees sweltering without the benefit of any beaches or culture.

It's literally like a trucker layover... I'm surprised there was only the one serial rapist incident there.

they should film the next rest stop there

Lol more like the next "Wrong Turn"

the ville has eyes

Never understood the draw to that **** hole kkkainesville. It's in the middle of nowhere. KKK hotbed. 900 degrees sweltering without the benefit of any beaches or culture.

It's literally like a trucker layover... I'm surprised there was only the one serial rapist incident there.

LOL. Trucker layover is one of the best descriptions I've heard of that hillbilly hellhole in a while.

I've been a canes fan since i was 6 and been going to games since then. Didn't go to UM cause of cost so ended up at UF. This description is the typical ignorant crap you get from folks here. Its a pretty fun place to go to school.

LOL. Trucker layover is one of the best descriptions I've heard of that hillbilly hellhole in a while.

I've been a canes fan since i was 6 and been going to games since then. Didn't go to UM cause of cost so ended up at UF. This description is the typical ignorant crap you get from folks here. Its a pretty fun place to go to school.

I know several people that went to UF rather than UM because of cost, but still remained true to the 305 and the U, and would have gone to UM if they could have.

I've been in Gainesville in the past many times for business and also for games (the last one was the Randy/Teabag/Urban game).

I can say without any doubt that KKKanesville is a complete shīthole. Even people that went there will say that, at least the canes I know will. Of course they had a good time. They partied, they got high, they smashed p*ssy. They did all the things college students will do anywhere, have a good time. You have to and it's part of growing up and that part of your life.

But I'm telling you, unless you're some yokel originally from there, the actual city and a lot of the campus is a depressing shīthole.

There isn't even one decent fūcking hotel in that bunghole of a town. Not one. Even the Hilton, Hamptons etc, are worse there than they are in other places.

KKKanesville is a hillbilly hellhole, plain and simple.

Advertisement

You need to change your name to Juannabecane.

Look, junior, it's one thing to laugh at the accurate description of Gainesville, while saying, hey, I also had some fun there, but it is another thing entirely to call UM fans "ignorant" over this. And before you get all defensive, consider this, I am alum of both UM and UF (though I obviously only care about one alma mater, and that is UM), so I can speak from "non-ignorance" about what a mudhole Gainesville is.

Consider Gainesville's original name (Hogtown) and you will realize that it has ALWAYS been a trucker layover (when truckers rode horses and whatnot). I don't understand why it is so hard for Gainesville-lovers to admit that it is possible for TWO things to be true at the same time: (a) yes, you can drink and have *** with coeds at nearly any college or university on the planet, thus any "place" can be "fun" to "go to school", and (b) the entire area of Gainesville is an arid, landlocked, redneck hogtown.

It's not complicated. And you can stop calling us ignorant for hating Gainesville. Do you still live there? Consider that.

Look, junior, it's one thing to laugh at the accurate description of Gainesville, while saying, hey, I also had some fun there, but it is another thing entirely to call UM fans "ignorant" over this. And before you get all defensive, consider this, I am alum of both UM and UF (though I obviously only care about one alma mater, and that is UM), so I can speak from "non-ignorance" about what a mudhole Gainesville is.

Consider Gainesville's original name (Hogtown) and you will realize that it has ALWAYS been a trucker layover (when truckers rode horses and whatnot). I don't understand why it is so hard for Gainesville-lovers to admit that it is possible for TWO things to be true at the same time: (a) yes, you can drink and have *** with coeds at nearly any college or university on the planet, thus any "place" can be "fun" to "go to school", and (b) the entire area of Gainesville is an arid, landlocked, redneck hogtown.

It's not complicated. And you can stop calling us ignorant for hating Gainesville. Do you still live there? Consider that.

Well said.

IMG_4252.GIF

A true Cane would never give their money to that school. I couldn't afford UM either but I **** sure wasn't going to go to UF. God forbid I had to be in that ****hole around all those inbreds. UF is bargain brand toilet paper.

You should have stayed there if it's such a great place that you feel moved to defend.

Advertisement

You're the typical pseudo cane who attempts to defend that ****hole.

Gaynesville and Trailerhassee are both shîtholes.

Thanks for proving you're an ignorant ****. I think I'll keep my name. I'm sure i spend more than you rooting on the team. You are saying its a good place to go to school but not to spend the rest of your life.......no shizz moron!! We are talking about this in relation to kids who will go there for 3-4 years. So what is your point you idiot. Kids who do go there, have a good time for 3-4 years in a campus all about sports and having a good time. People overrate how great it is to be in miami for football cause most of the time is working sun up to sun down, so alot of the benefit is lost.

So what is your point? Yes I wouldn't want to live there long term. But yes, its as good or better to be on that campus for those 3-4 as it is at miami. I can say that, without losing my canes fandom you total imbecil.

A true Cane would never give their money to that school. I couldn't afford UM either but I **** sure wasn't going to go to UF. God forbid I had to be in that ****hole around all those inbreds. UF is bargain brand toilet paper.

You're awesome....congrats.....Guess i'm not a true canes fan. Picked a school that provides a great education for a good cost in state. You're a better fan though......so theres that.

Advertisement

Thanks for proving you're an ignorant ****. I think I'll keep my name. I'm sure i spend more than you rooting on the team. You are saying its a good place to go to school but not to spend the rest of your life.......no shizz moron!! We are talking about this in relation to kids who will go there for 3-4 years. So what is your point you idiot. Kids who do go there, have a good time for 3-4 years in a campus all about sports and having a good time. People overrate how great it is to be in miami for football cause most of the time is working sun up to sun down, so alot of the benefit is lost.

So what is your point? Yes I wouldn't want to live there long term. But yes, its as good or better to be on that campus for those 3-4 as it is at miami. I can say that, without losing my canes fandom you total imbecil.

Identity Crisis

Well, if you can last through the week without getting the red band when you call UM alums "ignorant" and use profanity to call them names, good luck, bubba.

But I'll at least hazard a guess that you should learn the proper spelling of the word "imbecile". Because that's what you are when you try to use the word and don't know how to spell it. But, hey, you don't have "alot" of intelligence.

As for your "certainty" that you "spend more" that I do "rooting on the team", once again, you take presumptions to an absurd height. You have NO IDEA about anything as it relates to me. I don't care if you are trying to fill that hole in your personality with all of the things you wish you could have been, but buying a bunch of UM merchandise to make up for the fact that daddy couldn't afford to send you to UM is just pathetic. Besides, I couldn't afford UM either, but I got a scholarship, so maybe you could have joined me if, you know, you could have gotten the "imbecile" analogy correct on the SAT. I'll tell you a wager I would make with you, and that is that I scored "alot" higher than you did on the SAT.

As for your name, it doesn't matter if you want to keep it or not, to everyone else on this board, you will forever be Juannabecane, you sad poser.

You want to say something nice about Gainesville, be my guest. You want to attack actual UM alums and call them "ignorant", well I'm sorry, but no amount of Miami merchandise is going to turn you into an actual Cane.

You'll always be a sad Juannabe.

You're awesome....congrats.....Guess i'm not a true canes fan. Picked a school that provides a great education for a good cost in state. You're a better fan though......so theres that.

We all know that you are an "imbecil" with not "alot" of intelligence, but there is a difference between being a "Cane" and being a "Cane fan".

Any loser attending UF can choose to root for the Hurricanes if he so desires.

But only a Gaytor (or a non-Cane, if you like) will attack UM alums and then brag about how much he spends on UM merchandise.

Good riddance, Juannabe.

Advertisement

We all know that you are an "imbecil" with not "alot" of intelligence, but there is a difference between being a "Cane" and being a "Cane fan".

Any loser attending UF can choose to root for the Hurricanes if he so desires.

But only a Gaytor (or a non-Cane, if you like) will attack UM alums and then brag about how much he spends on UM merchandise.

Good riddance, Juannabe.

IMG_4257.jpg

Not sure what the fuss is about Gainesville. Im a die hard Cane but just graduated UF and I can tell you that yes, it is a ****hole, but it was a **** of a college experience. Some kids like the fact that it's a true college town that revolved around athletics and the school in general. There IS certain draw to Gainesville, its just that what draws people to Gainesville differs from what draws people to Miami. There are hundreds of colleges that kids attend to further their athletic careers all over the country, so lets not act like every place other than Miami is some terrible place that no one wants to play ball at. Just my two cents.

Someone already said "juannabecane" and I'm not creative enough to top that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back