GAYTURD WEEK! PUT UP OR SHUT UP AND CALL IT!

This should be called the FU&$IN idiot thread!
Is it a sellout yet?
Oh I forgot. It's scalper scammer heaven this week.
Probably 50 bucks to park and 20 bucks for a water
it's good that UF grads will fill the stadium or it would be another embarrassing crowd.
Can't wait to see the cane hotties...by far that mix of talent is second to none!
It's a positive that 2.4 percent of the Miami fans will have at least attended Miami dade CC, up 2.2 from last year
34-10 gators...cuz we are just better....live with , deal with it, just don't rob anyone over it!
I know it will be hot so be careful...that gator fan might just whip your *** if you talk too much...remember you are a punk loser gangster wannabe....we are not scared of that, it's a myth...

Funny cause I remember the last time a ****** wearing and orange and blue jersey tried to stand in a Miami student section during a game. Needless to say he wasn't there long and that piece of **** garb on his torso was no where to be found. Had a hard time recognizing his battered face too. By all means tough guy, stop by during the game.

Advertisement
Is it a sellout yet?
it's good that UF grads will fill the stadium or it would be another embarrassing crowd.
Can't wait to see the cane hotties...by far that mix of talent is second to none!
It's a positive that 2.4 percent of the Miami fans will have at least attended Miami dade CC, up 2.2 from last year
34-10 gators...cuz we are just better....live with , deal with it, just don't rob anyone over it!
I know it will be hot so be careful...that gator fan might just whip your *** if you talk too much...remember you are a punk loser gangster wannabe....we are not scared of that, it's a myth...

Do you have Aids yet?

I'm going to ask the question again in this thread as well.

How is this inbred **** allowed to post in here? We don't get the same treatment when we try to visit a gaytor board....they ban everyone.

Off with his ******* head.

Advertisement
I'm not predicting a score but will say 29-26 will be the series record after we win.

Is it a sellout yet?

U lucky I dont live down there you would of got stuck before the game.

Advertisement
Is it a sellout yet?

U lucky I dont live down there you would of got stuck before the game.

LOL @ the Gaytor Troll. Freakin' hilarious. Your boy Teblow isn't here to save your a*ses this time, b*tch. After the Gaytors lose, you'll be quick to drive back to Canesville, because your sister will need a date. Jort wearin' mullet-headed inbred hick F*ggot.

Is it a sellout yet?

15.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
We jump on them early. Force UF offense to go on Chinese Fire Drill mode. DP knock out Drikell. Chad Thomas got so excited he punch Ermon Lane in the face. We give UF the FAU treatment 34-6.

Miami 27
tha turds 14

Driskell will not be a factor....UF's running backs will account for two td's though

I'm not going to lie. I feel we will win. I also feel that it's going to take a non offensive touchdown to win this game.
Miami will record a fumble recovery for TD, INT for TD, KR TD,or a PR TD. One of those will happen this game. That's what will be needed to seal the victory.
Toledo RB had some holes his vision was lacking Dukes vision is elite. We will be alright. People act like we can't run against UF defense? I heard the same thing last season how UF couldn't run on LSU D and blah blah blah. It's a new year with new teams.

Miami will win and I honestly don't care if it's by 1. Long as we secure the W.

Advertisement
Back