GAYTURD WEEK! PUT UP OR SHUT UP AND CALL IT!

Advertisement
27u***
17um

SM and the OL have a tough time.

Not as bad a time as Driskell and the sig eps masquerading as his o line will have against our defense.

I hope so, im in the show me UM. This team hurt me to many times to make me believe. If they win this certain game Ill take them serious... SHOW ME, fk hype and recruiting rankings and cool coach speeches and pillars of life 800 page binder.....SHOW ME. I be glad to eat crow.

27u***
17um

Not as bad a time as Driskell and the sig eps masquerading as his o line will have against our defense.

I hope so, im in the show me UM. This team hurt me to many times to make me believe. If they win this certain game Ill take them serious... SHOW ME, fk hype and recruiting rankings and cool coach speeches and pillars of life 800 page binder.....SHOW ME. I be glad to eat crow.

got **** female shoulders.

Advertisement
27u***
17um

If gettin mad when we lose is female shoulders so be it, Imma be mad if we lose and these female shoulders gun be in full *****ing mode. Hopefully they turn to man shoulders if we beat ufa g

Our DL shoves around the turds OL like lil *******!

Miami: 34
Turds: 17

Turds: score a late TD to get to 17 on our 3rd string defense

Advertisement
Olsen Pierre is going to eat this game

Best player on the dl.....a temple recruit wow. Hes a fkin beast and it shows AG knows his DTs when he targets them takem serious. Hope Cory Johnson flips we need him next year.

Showed flashing late last year. He's bulked up.

Driskell will have more rushing yards than passing. I expect a 5 sack game again. Dorito will be dailing up pressure

27u***
17um

If gettin mad when we lose is female shoulders so be it, Imma be mad if we lose and these female shoulders gun be in full ****ing mode. Hopefully they turn to man shoulders if we beat ufa g

If anybody wants a definition for a fair weather fan, please look above.

Advertisement
This should be called the FU&$IN idiot thread!
Is it a sellout yet?
Oh I forgot. It's scalper scammer heaven this week.
Probably 50 bucks to park and 20 bucks for a water
it's good that UF grads will fill the stadium or it would be another embarrassing crowd.
Can't wait to see the cane hotties...by far that mix of talent is second to none!
It's a positive that 2.4 percent of the Miami fans will have at least attended Miami dade CC, up 2.2 from last year
34-10 gators...cuz we are just better....live with , deal with it, just don't rob anyone over it!
I know it will be hot so be careful...that gator fan might just whip your *** if you talk too much...remember you are a punk loser gangster wannabe....we are not scared of that, it's a myth...

Is it a sellout yet?
it's good that UF grads will fill the stadium or it would be another embarrassing crowd.
Can't wait to see the cane hotties...by far that mix of talent is second to none!
It's a positive that 2.4 percent of the Miami fans will have at least attended Miami dade CC, up 2.2 from last year
34-10 gators...cuz we are just better....live with , deal with it, just don't rob anyone over it!
I know it will be hot so be careful...that gator fan might just whip your *** if you talk too much...remember you are a punk loser gangster wannabe....we are not scared of that, it's a myth...

**** you feggot.

Advertisement
Is it a sellout yet?

Hope your single wide has air conditioning.
Actually, I hope not.
Fuuck you gator trash.

Advertisement
Back